Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 04:54 AM   #26
agesthreeandup
Energon Supplier
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Kibble View Post
Nah, I don't think I'll check out your store. I'll just take your word for it. Best of luck to you. But I still gotta wonder why you would take that name. By the way, how are you able to use the agesthreeandup profile here? Did Spencer sell you his cybertron.ca profile and password? Can you just trade profiles like that? How does that work?
Hey, thanks. Ya, that's been the hardest decision take a chance on the tainted name or take a chance on making a new one. Like I said, there really is a mixed feeling and lots of good feedback too.

So I went with the feedback, a lot of which is normal unfortunately. Ages had a lot of fans and haters like almost every business I know.

Was hard to make a decision to try and build another brand too. It's really more about what the name is associated with in terms of product.

Again, don't want to minimize what you are trying to say about the past. Just gonna focus on the future for me now. Bad name or not, I'm just not one to screw over my customers, so I hope in time that will prove true.

I bought everything that was remaining in online presence for Ages, so that included this username. I just didn't buy the business, assume any stock or take over the retail operations.
www.agesthreeandup.ca

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.