Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 11:48 PM   #24
ngnaw
Armada
Re: Boardie Question - At what point are you a scalper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshimus View Post
It honestly helps me that my interest in collecting has decreased significantly over the years. I bought a few Siege and Prime Earthrise and Arcee is Earthrise I think, just got her. Also Marvel Legends and the likeliness of actually completing a BAF turned me off ML's completely. Warm the shelves with the same f***ing figures in that wave but gotta go to a jackass who has 5 of the hard to find figure at inflated prices. I'd rather just not support the line. Same with SW Black. Hard to find anything so...screw it. I'm done.
I'm at the point where if there is a figure I want, I order it from EB Games or online that isn't Amacancellzon. I'm getting too old for these games and the hunt is just...I mean it's not worth it anymore.
I have to agree with this. One can also feel like Hasbro is making their lines more difficult to obtain and thus to justify the f'ing price hikes??? ANyone feel that way!? Are Kingdom figures increased in prices? Deluxes will be $32.99 now? Looks like figures went up $3 on each size class.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.