Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 03:44 AM   #23
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Ages 3 & Up Pre-Order Limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZarak View Post
I received all of my SS86 figures back in February, except for Scourge. Was told it would ship in May. I followed up last week, but no reply. Hopefully soon...

I just got a shipment notice for a few items that included 1 Scourge, so maybe they are in stock already as they also told me about a delay with it a few weeks ago. Hopefully it is in the parcel and not missing as some might have been sent out Sans Scourge if the customer accepted that offer they suggested at the time to send it separately.

They have always been great, I just emailed them as I wasnt sure if people were charged yet for the Huffer PreOrder and on my order, I paid for Inferno and it didnt show in the Order# page that it has been paid already. I emailed them about that and didnt hear anything, I imagine they are busy and trust they will sort things out as never had issues with them before.

Did anyone pay for a Huffer invoice yet, or paid for any items and it didnt show it on the order page as paid for your items?

A3U is great, and I prefer supporting them even if a bit more expensive tbh on occasional items.
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.