Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 05:02 PM   #3
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Possible New Masterpiece Skyfire In The Works & Masterpiece Raiden New Informatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcotron View Post
Really curious how they can make Jetfire any better than the commander class figure.

Raiden should be cool, but probably cost a fortune.

Why isn't there an MP Mirage?????????
First let me say I love Siege Jetfire.

However there are definitely some improvements that could be made with a Masterpiece.

Obviously the budget would be bigger, but of course the price would be bigger as well. The engineering would probably be a lot mtore complex to achieve the cartoon accuracy that Masterpiece goes for now.

Skyfire would also be even closer to G1 cartoon accuracy than Siege. Also add in what would probably be some show specific accessories. Then factor in size!!!!! How big will Skyfire be when scaled next to the rest of the Masterpiece line?

Finally the price is probably going to be beyond ridiculous. If Prime and Beast Megs were both north of $400(CDN), then Skyfire will probably come in over $500?

As for Raiden, at least it would be something not done in Masterpiece yet so they may decide not to go full scale with the rest of the G1 masterpiece line. If they do, then hooboy I don't want to see that sticker shock.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.