Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #55
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions
Re: What is your Transformers Budget?

At current I don't really have a budget. I've tried to set budgets in years past to keep the spending under control, but I realized that when I really want things I just buy them anyway which completely invalidates the budget idea.

I've bought Transformers on and off for many years. I was mainly collecting other figures for a while and I started getting back into collecting Transformers when I happened upon Armada Unicron one day. I remember having to try to justify to myself the price tag on that as it was like $60-80 which was like 4 Spawn figures (which I was collecting). I can kind of laugh at those thoughts now as the owner of a Fortress Maximus (in box) and with Hercules on the way among other things...

My spending has cut back a lot, though. At one time I was filling in a lot of older figures, but consider myself mostly caught up now. I have most of the old stuff I want, so it hasn't been as expensive as it was a few years back. Still, I seem to keep finding things I "should" have.

In some ways I do wish I controlled my spending more and had my collection under better control even just for space (I have almost 1000 Transformers). On the other hand, though, you only live once and if I can do it and it gives me some bit of happiness - why not?
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.