View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 04:21 AM   #70
cripnite
Machine War
Re: Ages Three And Up - Product and PreOrder Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayback View Post
There's always 2 sides to every story.

A3U has already admitted they're working to try and resolve the situation. They're getting volumes of emails and working through them doesnt happen overnight. Trying to continue to kick them while they're down is petty. Kinda speaks volumes of what type of person/customer you are.

You don't like them - don't buy from them.

Your blanketing statement that they don't treat customers with respect is likely purely out of your own situation and even then from what seems be a very jaded perspective.

I know A3U will go out of their way to correct issues if given the chance.
Considering there?s multiple people saying the same story about their terrible customer service in this thread alone I think that speaks volumes on how they treat their customers. I?ve worked in retail my entire life and that is not the correct way to do business. You don?t tell customer you?re going to fix things and then they get worse. If they continue on that path they will be out of business.

And no I won?t be shopping with them in the future. I?ve spent thousands with them in the past but after the runaround I was given, I will take my money elsewhere and not bother with them any further.

Don?t go pointing fingers at me, pal. I?m just identifying the core problem of this company. I was disrespected as were other customers by not having our concerns listened to and addressed. If that happened to you, you?d be pretty upset also.
cripnite is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.