View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 09:18 AM   #66
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions
Re: Ages Three And Up - Product and PreOrder Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by agesthreeandup View Post
Specific to issues with communication, we can only assure that our ticketing system is managed on a daily basis and it's intensive. If something is missed, no matter what the reason, it sucks for all of us. But it can happen and our goal is to cut these incidents out.

Boris
As long as your staff remains responsive on phone calls, I'll stick with A3U for now, but seriously, your ticketing and/or e-mail support system is broken or something.

I realize you probably have tons of e-mails but that's a problem you need to solve!

I think most posts (that I concur with based on my own experience) indicate that e-mails/support ticket requests are not being responded to in anything remotely like a timely fashion. Months later and no response (which is what has happened to me - e-mails from August and mid-October were never responded to until I phoned in late December)... I was pretty close to leaving as a customer.

Other people will not be so patient or think about phoning and you may lose or are losing customers... I don't want to see A3U go away so please do something about this soon...
NightshadeX is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.