Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 06:33 PM   #11003
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

I've got a pair (2) of SS86 Wreck-Gars available. I'm looking for $40 apiece which would basically be the Walmart price without tax or shipping.

There is a catch though:

Both of them have a piece popped off the chest, one of the chest gun turret "nipples".

In one box I can clearly see the piece is inside, rattling around loose. It's just a ball joint and socket so popping it back in should be a simple matter.

In the other box I can't see or hear anything. That doesn't mean it's not there, it's just not obvious from the outside. So I can't guarantee it'll be in the box if you want it sealed. But I am more than happy to open it up and check for it before the sale if you're OK with it being open-box (with my promise to be as gentle as possible in the checking process and not to remove the figure or accessories from the tray in the process of checking for the piece.)

I live in Langley so heavy preference is for someone that can meet here if you're interested. I can go slightly outside the city to like Cloverdale/Surrey/Aldergrove but I likely can't head out to Vancouver or the like for an exchange. Sorry if this is an inconvenience.

I'm also willing to ship if you're willing to pay for it.

EDIT: One of the two is now claimed. I'm strongly considering just returning the second one to Walmart for a refund unless someone really wants to make a case to buy it off me over the next few days.

EDIT 2: This post is now over a month out of date but just in case someone stumbles across it, I did take the second one back to Walmart for a refund so I don't have them anymore.

Last edited by The Nemesis; 10-26-2021 at 01:53 AM.
The Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.