Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 09:47 PM   #11001
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

I mentioned this in the TRU thread, but if anyone here is getting a cancelled pre-order item like Kingdom Rodimus sent to the Langley store you might either have to wait for Thursday for the call or call them yourself and hope that someone at customer service can sort it out.

Apparently the store manager is the one who's handling the call-outs to customers with stuff to pick up but she's only in on Thursdays. After being told my Rodimus was supposed to arrive late last week I phoned today and had to play a big merry-go-round with the Customer Service staff for someone to be able to figure out what was going on, find the box of held aside figures (I believe the rep I talked to said there was like 4-6 Rodimus figures that are there for pickup) and leave notes for the appropriate people so that it can be put out at the Customer Service desk to pick up and pay for.

also bring your invoice from the online order because an unaware staffer might try to ring you through at the full price even if you had a coupon.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.