Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 05:19 PM   #2115
theoneyouknowleast
Classic
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Just got this email from Toys R US .... ugh ... at least looks like they will honor the price when it arrives.

Quote:
Thank you for ordering from Toys“R”Us Canada. We’re reaching out to you in regard to your pre sale Order # xxxx for the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Commander WFC-K29 Rodimus Prime. Due to a system error outside of our control, we regret to inform you that you will be receiving a cancelation email within the next 48 hours. The good news is that we are still able to honour the terms of this presell if you are interested. Once the product arrives at our Stores, we will be in touch to offer you an opportunity to re-purchase. Please note that due to a manufacturer delay, your item will not be arriving until late August. We will be in touch with you at that time.

If you prefer to keep this order cancelled, please let us know by replying to this email and we will remove you from our list.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please reply to this email.

My Sales Thread
My Wanted Thread
My Feedback Thread

Looking For: Nothing Right Now
theoneyouknowleast is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.