Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 12:28 AM   #3702
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Question Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketGTR View Post
To clarify, by Hasbro direct, I mean through our local mom and pop stores through their distributors and not buying off Amazon and reselling.

Cuz I'm a friendly fellow who chats with the people in our local stores to find out if they're getting stuff in. And they're generally saying they need to confirm that they're guaranteed their allotment before they take orders.

Plus so far three Canadian online retailers have put up pre-orders for a Sept/Oct release date which suggests that they're all expecting something around then.

Also if word got out that they were buying and reselling off Amazon then there would be egg on their face and reputation is everything as we all know from NMC.
Fair enough, not saying you're wrong or I'm right. This set is so elusive that it makes everything posted about it look doubtful. I hope that the Sept/Oct release days holds true. It's funny how Hasbro never really addressed that no one, including many customers in the United States, got this set. I understand that it probably sank to the bottom of the ocean, but the fact that they never came out to say whether they will be re-releasing it or not is just odd.
ssjgoku22 is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.