Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 04:37 PM   #218
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

I just want Amazon or one of my local stores to get some Kingdom Dinobots in. As much as I want the figure, I don't have the time or energy to drive an hour+ out of my way to go to a Wal-Mart or TRU that's 2 towns over just to find one. Especially when this isn't availability on a specialty release, it's a damn mainline Voyager class figure.

I still have yet to see anything from wave 2 on my local Walmart's shelves aside from a couple of leftover Arcees and Ractonites. I've never even seen a single Wave 2 core bot and this after they were bursting at the seams with wave 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusRocks View Post
I got a Titans Returns figure and I absolutely hate it. Compared to WFC Combiner Wars and Titans Return do not match up at all.

PoTP's monster bots are okay though, I really like the seacons.

Of course PWT stuff doesn't match up to WFC. WFC and PWT were different cycles and the intent seems to only ever be for consistency of design/style within a cycle.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.