Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 06:45 PM   #160
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Your latest Transformers haul (2021 edition)

My Coneheads showed up today. It's nice to have the Seeker Elites completed and the overall Seeker set finished for now (though I kept the Siege versions of the original trio rather than going for the Earthrise ones. Partially because I saw how hard it was for people to find the Skywarp/Thundercracker set and partially because there will always be later opportunities for fighter jet versions of those 3 but for now I like the skinnier robot bodies and the Tetrajet setup. Also it keeps all the "base" seekers in the same form and only makes the conehead/elites look notably different.

My Ramjet has some tolerance/QC issues with the parts of his shoulders that tab into the chest to keep the torso together. The top pieces don't sit down quite right so he has big gaps between the front of the chest and the flat top sections that lead back into those big pointy shoulder dealies/intakes/whatever-they-are.

It's not enough to stop it from latching in at all, but it's held in quite lightly and you can especially see all the daylight because most of his body is white instead of dark red/blue like the others.

Also kinda wish that Ramjet got a different head so that each one of the 3 had a different look/expression. I love Dirge's screamy face even though it doesn't fit the character (it should've been given to Thrust), so it's kind of a disappointment that Ramjet and Thrust have the same face design. Just a smirk or a grumpy brow furrow would've made a world of difference.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.