View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 06:54 AM   #53
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions
Re: PIC REQUEST: Alts and MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Swipe Prime View Post
So this is how you argue, just proclaim someone is wrong?

Like I said before just because you say it loudly don't make it so. And just because you refuse to admit the fault in your words, don't change the fact that they're faulty.

It's pretty obvious you have issues with admitting when you're wrong. And you may think this saves you face, but it doesn't.

It makes others think less of you. It may not matter in this forum, because well it's a toy forum. But if its an indication of how you carry yourself in real life, seriously do some soul searching.

Because if a dumb ass like me can see through your facade, you can sure as hell bet others do to. Probably people that actually matter and affect your life.

And since you have trouble letting others have the last word too, I give it to you. Feel free to use them to tell me off and tell me how wrong I am again.

I'll leave you with a quote and let you figure out who said it.
No what makes you wrong is that 17+ means for people 17 (still children) and older.

It doesn't say adults only. If I was wrong I'd admit it, only clearly I'm not. That is simply what 17+ means which you claim is written on a package that I cannot clearly see.
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.