Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #20
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Which of the Unicron Trilogy do you like more...or hate least?

I'm sorry I can not tell you that, for you see I love all Transformers cartoons equally and will watch them as often as I can. (I'm not paying 107$ for Armada on DVD though, crazy Asian Import store.)

I still need all of the Unicron Trilogy, both sets from Animated and numerous other DVDs... I am sorely dissapointed with the distribution of Energon, Cybertron and Animated... It's like all they care about is making more money off G1 when we've already bought the thing. (Ok so I'm buying the Matrix box set as soon as I can from HMV or Amazon... Whichever one is cheaper. But still...)

So therefore I can not answer your question in this poll. For me all three shows have equal merits. Armada is an interesting and enjoyable show despite it's flaws. Energon can be fun when you watch it in one sitting and don't break it up from one week to the next. (Probably why I lost some interest in the series when YTV was first airing it, as stand alone episodes Energon is definietly Meh, but add them all together and it's like you're watching an epic adventure. Confusing epic adventure due to conflicting bits of dialogue from episode to episode, but still epic.) And Cybertron... As soon as I heard that new take on the classic theme I was hooked. (Kind of like Animated really.)

That plus unlike Energon you could actually follow the series flow-wise and even though they kind of made a questionable decision with the first two episodes originally... That was gratifyingly fixed by the end of the series.
Plus how can you not like Lori's and Scourge's relationship? Or Lori's and Override's for that matter.

Another good thing about Energon. Despite being repetetive that music they played every time the Decepticons were around and winning just sticks in your head. DAH, DAH... DAH, DAH, DAH! DUH, DUH... DUH, DUH, DUH!

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.