Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 01:54 AM   #670
Jive Turkey
Generation 1
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

His new excuse is "the economy".
From a recent review, he hilariously simultaneously claims it would be irresponsible to hire an new employee while also bragging about the number of orders he takes

"This situation is far from ideal but it is nonetheless the situation I am stuck dealing with as it would be completely irresponsible for me to commit to paying an employee right now with the economy completely in tatters. It would be unfair to anyone I would bring on as there is no way I can guarantee them consistent hours.

As a result of this I am incredibly backlogged, in particular when it comes to emails due to the high volume of emails I am receiving as a result of the high number of products that remain delayed and the high number of products that are in the process of releasing as these delays begin to lessen.

You may not be the only one that has had this experience but I have had taken close to 17,000 orders, have close to 7000 registered customers (which does not account for those checking out as guests) and roughly 1600 different SKUs already in-stock and ready to ship out"
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.