Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 03:05 PM   #549
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jive Turkey View Post
I've noticed something weird about the google reviews. The review count has remained the same for the past week or so, yet there are several new positive reviews. Is he getting negative reviews removed or are "people" (read: his friends) deleting their old reviews and posting new ones so they show up at the top of the list?
It's also really suspect that one of the most recent reviews checks off all his usual talking points

It seems like it's both. He tends to flip out at most of the negative reviews and accuse them of lying or misrepresenting things or even that they aren't really customers and the review is "fake", so it wouldn't surprise me if he's using that as grounds to get their reviews pulled. But I'm also pretty sure at least one person in here has said that they noticed a specific old positive review vanish and end up re-posted as if it was brand new as a way of pumping up his recent performance rating and burying worse reviews that he hasn't purged.

At this point it seems like he's got himself so far down the rabbit hole that all he has left is to try and rig the review system and pretend everything's OK. Either that or outright astroturfing (which wouldn't surprise me if it were already happening)

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.