Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Mighty Muggs! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20126)

Megamould 12-16-2009 07:25 PM

New Mighty Muggs!

Looks like the latest wave of Mighty Muggs is actually a reality! Just got a BBTS ship notification that Shockwave, Jazz, Movie Prime and Movie BB are on the way. Looks like they have them all available in singles as well as the full case.

JSon 12-16-2009 07:50 PM

Re: New Mighty Muggs!

So excited for these. Let us know how they are when you get them.

Megamould 12-16-2009 08:05 PM

Looks like BBTS has the newest wave of deluxes too. The one with Dirge and Armorhide in it. Hopefully it's not too long before they get to Canada.

Cheers Ian 12-17-2009 12:13 AM

Just checked into this...

I'm not paying 17.99 for Jazz. I'll wait thanks...

Cheers!
-Ian

pulsedragon20 12-17-2009 02:05 AM

they're coming!...but I'm used to only paying $9.99 each, so not sure I will buy them right away

Mumps 12-17-2009 11:01 AM

I bought most of my muggs from Automaton. I hope they get them in again. I really do not want BBTS to be my only option >_<

But some of the big stores here might get them. Hopefully TRU or Wal-Mart does.

Oasis 12-17-2009 11:58 AM

I'll wait and get them when the stores have them, but PLEASE post pictures so that I can be jealous!!

Megamould 12-17-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumps (Post 195660)
I bought most of my muggs from Automaton. I hope they get them in again. I really do not want BBTS to be my only option >_<

But some of the big stores here might get them. Hopefully TRU or Wal-Mart does.

I don't know which stores are supposed to get which Muggs. All it's been called so far is the "exclusive" wave. Just noticed they are charging more for Jazz and Shockwave. Lame!

I usually only use BBTS when they have something that Automaton doesn't. The shipping charges make me cringe. I didn't even know I was getting these until they had already shipped, thought I had my pile of loot switched on! I had just gotten a box of stuff from them a couple days earlier.

Nemesis Predaking 12-17-2009 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megamould (Post 195686)
I usually only use BBTS when they have something that Automaton doesn't. The shipping charges make me cringe.

I'm the same way, My 2 new Muggs are on the way too.
I can't wait to get my hands on them.

GMfan 12-17-2009 02:48 PM

We kinda knew these were coming anyways, keeping in mind we also saw G1 Prowl and Ironhide Might Muggs in production.