Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Cybertron.ca Podcast - Canadian Slag (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Canadian Slag Episode 71 - Wake Up Weary Wendel (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=46332)

GMfan 04-03-2013 03:43 PM

Canadian Slag Episode 71 - Wake Up Weary Wendel

Over a year a ago, a man joined this podcast...a quiet, yet often funny man...his one and only fear, to stand before all, take the spotlight, and host a Transformers discussion podcast with some fellow nerds. Today listeners, bear witness as this fear has been broken through, the shackles tossed asunder, and thrown into the molten pit of hell!! For today is the day that the young woodland nymph known as Wendel Jawz D. punched his demon in the face, grabbed the microphone, thrust it upon his mouth, and doth protested "WELCOME TO CANADIAN SLAG!!!"

Canadian Slag Episode 71 - Wake Up Weary Wendel
Host: Wendel w/ Ian, Daniel, and Chris
Listener questions:
- Chaddicus - What is the one item that has eluded you to this point or that took you the longest to find?
- FEZaid/@Zaid_The_Great - Which combiner do you want to see from Hasbro create?
- Stapler/@Medikor83 - What would you guys like to see out of the TF4 movie's toyline? More complexity like RotF? Bases like DotM? Something all new?
- @Laezerwolf - What new(ish) non-third-party figures do you anticipate will become valuable in the future?
- TeamZoth - Who do you think is the most fan favorite of all the TF's? excluding Optimus, and Bumblebee...

DOWNLOAD NOW!

FOLLOW CANADIAN SLAG ON TWITTER AND BE READY WHEN WE LOOK FOR LISTENER QUESTIONS!

Please e-mail any questions or topic ideas to canadianslag@gmail.com

WE'RE ON ITUNES! CLICK HERE! RATE AND REVIEW!

Stapler 04-03-2013 04:11 PM

Re: Canadian Slag Episode 71 - Wake Up Weary Wendel

Sounds like it'll be a fun episode. Looking forward to sitting down and giving it a listen. :)

FEZaid 04-03-2013 06:27 PM

Had a great time listening to it. Sorry I wasn't clear with my question, you still answered it though.

Protoman 04-03-2013 07:00 PM

Good ol' Wendel.

Jawz. D 04-04-2013 12:01 PM

Special appearance by Russel Brand.

TMIIWonkoNemises 04-04-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawz. D (Post 499736)
Special appearance by Russel Brand.

Why does a part of me want Russel Brand and Jimmy Stewart having a robit discussion?

Malwave 04-04-2013 01:07 PM

*cracks knuckles* ALRIGHT

1) What is the one item that has eluded you to this point or that took you the longest to find?

that would be my 2001 Botcon Tigatron; took me a few years to finally track one down....should have grabbed the last one I saw at TFcon 2010. :primelaugh:

2) Which combiner do you want to see from Hasbro create?

Wouldn't mind a reimagining of Magnaboss myself

3) What would you guys like to see out of the TF4 movie's toyline? More complexity like RotF? Bases like DotM? Something all new?

Fuck the movie line. :p. Nah nah, I kid. Personally, I want standard robits with no stupid gimmicks. Kids'll buy toys with or without gimmicks; you just need to make them easier to transform and play with.

4) What new(ish) non-third-party figures do you anticipate will become valuable in the future?

(note to self, read the question next time) No idea...Metroplex I guess?

5) Who do you think is the most fan favorite of all the TF's? excluding Optimus, and Bumblebee...

Are we talking for the kids or for the fangirls?

Because if it's the fangirls....Starscream. Just look at DeviantART. You can't say I'm wrong :|

okay fine I'll answer this seriously. God. :p

I'm leaning toward either Prime Wheeljack or Bulkhead for the current shows, since Bulkhead's a giant truck that smashes stuff, and Wheeljack has swords. Everyone likes swords.....right?

GMfan 04-04-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malwave (Post 499753)
that would be my 2001 Botcon Tigatron; took me a few years to finally track one down....should have grabbed the last one I saw at TFcon 2010. :primelaugh:

Heh...

Ryan (SoundwaveCA) gifted me with a Botcon Tigatron at TFcon 2010...

Shockwave 75 04-04-2013 04:28 PM

- What is the one item that has eluded you to this point or that took you the longest to find?

So far, it's Landcross, or BW Metals Megatron & Ravage.

- Which combiner do you want to see from Hasbro create?

I'd like to see them redo Lio Kaiser.

- What would you guys like to see out of the TF4 movie's toyline? More complexity like RotF? Bases like DotM? Something all new?

I don't care what they do with it, I just think it shouldn't be the main line. Maybe that way we won't get saddled with aisles full of toys that don't sell for years!

- What new(ish) non-third-party figures do you anticipate will become valuable in the future?

I have no opinion.

- Who do you think is the most fan favorite of all the TF's? excluding Optimus, and Bumblebee...

I'd have to agree with the guys and go with Soundwave.

Still haven't finished listening to the whole podcast, I'll likely be back with more once I do.

Malwave 04-04-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 499760)
Heh...

Ryan (SoundwaveCA) gifted me with a Botcon Tigatron at TFcon 2010...

I don't have my own personal Ryan to give me toys. :crying: