Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Kingdom Commander Class Rodimus Prime In-Hand Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82770)

Super_Megatron 05-18-2021 01:50 PM

Transformers Kingdom Commander Class Rodimus Prime In-Hand Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...s-Prime-01.jpg

Via PrimevsPrime on Youtube we have our first in-hand images of the new*Transformers Kingdom Commander Class Rodimus Prime. Rodimus Prime is the latest Commander class mold in the War For Cybertron collection. While he may not be as bog as other previous Commander class toys, this figure sure shows a more complex transformation and a a wider range of poseability compared to other figures and his trailer can transform into his iconic G1 toy battle station. We have good comparison shots next to Power Of The Prime Rodimus Prime, Studio Series 86 Hot Rod, Masterpiece Hot Rod and other War » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Kingdom Commander Class Rodimus Prime In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

evenstaves 05-18-2021 02:06 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Commander Class Rodimus Prime In-Hand Images

I like it enough

VicRav 05-18-2021 02:29 PM

I watched the review and it got me liking this new Rodimus more than some of the previous images and info released. However, I still do not plan to pick it up. I still do not feel like I want everything that is offered for my collection and at the price point. I can see a lot more of the value that was put into it now, but if it was scaled back and cheaper I might have considered it. If it manages to sit on shelves and end up on sale maybe I will have trouble resisting temptation.

Marcotron 05-18-2021 04:11 PM

This is a leader class toy. I understand it's a little more complex than most these days, but this is not worth $120.
The pictures next to Leader Galvatron, where Rodimus is shorter than him is all I needed to see. The trailer isn't so complex that it should double the cost of the figure.
I want to see comparisons next to Jetfire and Skylinx. I suspect this Rodimus figure will look tiny in comparison, even standing on the trailer platform with the gun mount.

UsernamePrime 05-20-2021 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:primelaugh:

Gunslinger 05-20-2021 10:53 PM

The matrix of leadership, it’s a hell of a drug :p

RNSrobot 05-20-2021 11:32 PM

I might get it.

On clearance for 60 bucks.

What a joke.

"Oh but the detail."

2/3 of the toy is still a BOX. Rodimus needs a trailer, but he didn't need $120. Some of his conversion looks complex for the sake of BEING complex, like some 3p toys. And if you "can't paint the tires because of the transformation," then redesign it so you can.

Digibasherx 05-21-2021 02:06 AM

Will grab this when it's on sale/clearance. Can't see myself dropping 120 for this. I already have the PotP one, it has it's issues, but I got that one for 39 on sale.