Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Universe and Animated Voyagers on Clearance at Wal-mart (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18597)

GMfan 09-18-2009 10:49 AM

Universe and Animated Voyagers on Clearance at Wal-mart

1 Attachment(s)
Many reports have been coming in from our board members that Transformers Universe and Animated voyagers are on clearance at Wal-mart for $10!

Many stores have been receiving additional stock and has now given members in Ontario (and hopefully elsewhere soon) a chance to pick up the wave 4 voyagers Inferno and Vector Prime. Wal-marts with remaining stock is also on clearance.

UPDATE: A call from head office had said that the SKU's for Animated Voyagers were not properly updated, if a store manager says it was a flier misprint, they're wrong. Also today (October 2) is the last day for the sale.

See where these Transformers and more are being sighted in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Goaliebot 09-18-2009 10:49 AM

Check yr WalMart for $10 Classicsverse Voyagers incl Inferno & Vect Prime (restocks)

This morning at what appears to be several Ontario WalMarts anyway, the previously-of-minor-interest $10 Classicsverse Voyagers clearance sale got interesting! Several of us have found that WalMart has rolled out new stock including Inferno and Vector Primes (plus Treadbolts (the Jetfore repaint), Blasters, etc) at $10 each.

Check your WalMart! :D

joshimus 09-18-2009 10:54 AM

Re: Check yr WalMart for $10 Classicsverse Voyagers incl Inferno & Vect Prime (restoc

didn't see inferno near me in hamilton :(

Black Cat 09-18-2009 10:56 AM

Re: Check yr WalMart for $10 Classicsverse Voyagers incl Inferno & Vect Prime (restoc

Bah. I'm stuck in class 'til 4:15. Hopefully people don't go and stock up.

0taku 09-18-2009 11:01 AM

anyone know what's in stock a@ STC or markham and steeles walmart???

Storm.Shadow 09-18-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaliebot (Post 172079)
This morning at what appears to be several Ontario WalMarts anyway, the previously-of-minor-interest $10 Classicsverse Voyagers clearance sale got interesting! Several of us have found that WalMart has rolled out new stock including Inferno and Vector Primes (plus Treadbolts (the Jetfore repaint), Blasters, etc) at $10 each.

Check your WalMart! :D

Interesting...did you find any in the K/W area? Thanks!

Storm.Shadow 09-18-2009 11:08 AM

...nevermind, just saw your other post.

Goaliebot 09-18-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storm.Shadow (Post 172086)
Interesting...did you find any in the K/W area? Thanks!

A mountain of 'em at Waterloo WalMart this morning. All of it new stock (wasn't there 2 days ago). :D

Uberman 09-18-2009 11:34 AM

Nothing at the Toronto Dufferin Mall. I wanna get my grubby mitts on an Inferno...

Mighty_Galvatron 09-18-2009 11:38 AM

Inferno and Vector Prime...interesting, very interesting indeed. Hmmmm, do I drive to the 'loo and pick them up? What to do what to do.

I know that Georgetown Wall-Mart does not have them in stock as of last night...

I hope more people can post here if they find these figures in stock at their (or another's) Wal-Mart. I would not mind getting both...but I don't want them bad enough to drive to Waterloo on a Friday night.