Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where's the Generations Blurrs? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=28034)

Autovolt 127 12-15-2010 07:07 PM

Where's the Generations Blurrs?

What's with Generations Blurr, did they stop shipping Blurr and yet their shipping every other Wave from 1-5?

I mean Dirge is re-released in Wave 5 and yet to no Blurr.....:banghead:

Dragon Knight 12-15-2010 07:09 PM

Re: Where's the Generations Blurrs?

My area's stuck in a dry spot, they haven'y gotten anything past wave 1 generations...:banghead:

Joalro 12-15-2010 07:12 PM

Blurr appears to be shipped in small quantities at the moment. Although, Blurr would not be the first figure to ever do this. Plenty of transformers have been missing in action for a while, then magically show up out of nowhere.
On the other hand, some figures just never show except for a glimse or two. I once saw a red Rampage in Wal Mart.... once.

razin 12-15-2010 07:13 PM

I think London got 2 only. I grabbed one, I think Tekkamanraiden got the other. Nothing since.

Autovolt 127 12-15-2010 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joalro (Post 299942)
Blurr appears to be shipped in small quantities at the moment. Although, Blurr would not be the first figure to ever do this. Plenty of transformers have been missing in action for a while, then magically show up out of nowhere.
On the other hand, some figures just never show except for a glimse or two. I once saw a red Rampage in Wal Mart.... once.

I hope Blurr is the first and not the latter.

Team Jetfire 12-15-2010 07:29 PM

Just wait.

I know it is hard, but just wait.

razin 12-15-2010 07:44 PM

Put in a preorder with any one of the online sites if your concerned. Seems most of the popular sites are sold out too, but some have preorders - ie BBTS

Is Blurr destined to be the next Rodimus, and demand top dollar in a few years?

Camaroman2 12-15-2010 07:45 PM

Actually, Dirge seems to be in short supply here in Winnipeg!

Team Jetfire 12-15-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razin (Post 299954)
Put in a preorder with any one of the online sites if your concerned. Seems most of the popular sites are sold out too, but some have preorders - ie BBTS

Yes!

Quote:

Is Blurr destined to be the next Rodimus, and demand top dollar in a few years?
No!

Why is it hard to belive that a brand new toy may not be clogging the shelves yet. It JUST was released. It is not rare, it is just new.

Crobot91 12-15-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 299965)
Why is it hard to belive that a brand new toy may not be clogging the shelves yet. It JUST was released. It is not rare, it is just new.

You're absolutely correct; so many boardmembers here embarrassed themselves with their whinin' and bitchin' about imaginary scalpers when Animated Rodimus and Masterpiece Grimlock first showed up.

Just be patient, you'll eventually see as many shelfwarmer Generations Blurr, Thunderwing, Skullgrin, & Windcharger as we're now seeing Animated Rodimus and MP Grimlocks clogging up TRU shelves in the Greater Toronto Area. The added bonus for waiting is that you get it for a discounted price too. :)