Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot Ark R (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82465)

Super_Megatron 04-07-2021 01:50 PM

Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot Ark R

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...il-Reveals.jpg

You want more news today?* OK here you go…* Hasbro has officially revealed several new Transformers items over on IGN, leading into Friday’s Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest.* And these are some biggies.* Titan class Autobot Ark, Leader class Galvatron, and Deluxe class Beast Wars Scorponok.* Read on for the pics and stay tuned for full product details!

The post Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot Ark Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Napseeker 04-07-2021 01:53 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot A

Not as impressed by the Ark as I thought I'd be. Looks a bit underwhelming for such an expensive pricepoint, so I'm actually relieved that I can pass on this...

delrue 04-07-2021 02:02 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot A

Galvatron looks good. Definitely getting that Scorponok. Really like like the look of the Ark and having a little Teletran one transformer is such a good idea. Don't really go for toys in that size class though.

Darkroar 04-07-2021 02:35 PM

I really like Scorponok, although his proportions seem a little off.

I may get Galvatron; I go back and forth on him. There are just a lot of little things I don't like about him that seem to add up. At the same time, it's Galvatron.

The Ark is an easy pass for me. I'm just not feeling it. The look isn't great to me and it's just something I don't need.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 04-07-2021 02:37 PM

If they down-scaled the Ark to a Voyager I might buy it. Not going anywhere near it as a Titan, though, both due to the price and the amount of space it'd take up.

CobraCommander 04-07-2021 02:38 PM

The Ark will be mine! Nice to see some fresh new ideas.

xueyue2 04-07-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot (Post 836504)
If they down-scaled the Ark to a Voyager I might buy it. Not going anywhere near it as a Titan, though, both due to the price and the amount of space it'd take up.

Well, it is possilbe that the Ark will be Voyager size, and selling at Titan class price tag.

And Hasbro will justify this saying "we count the parts, it's the same as the other titan classes."

theoneyouknowleast 04-07-2021 03:38 PM

At the listed 19" the ark is smaller then other titans, and those gaps in Ship mode are glaring.

I was already not likely to pick it up, and it need to be super wow to change my mind. At $250CDN retail ..... just doesn't feel worth the money. I'm not sure on a TRU 20-25% sale I'd bite.

RansakWORK 04-07-2021 03:44 PM

That ark looks gross.

RNSrobot 04-07-2021 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkroar (Post 836503)
I really like Scorponok, although his proportions seem a little off.

I'm surprised he's only a deluxe and I expect that deluxe budget is the reason why he is short. The original toy was a "mega" aka voyager, and the og toy had very long, spindly legs.