Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Buzzzzzz48 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=48396)

PrimeCron 07-18-2013 02:19 PM

Buzzzzzz48

This member messaged me asking for particular figure of interest. After a few messages, we agreed upon a deal. He told me that he would wire the funds the same night - nothing wired. I followed up to confirm if he was still interested in the figure or no...I received a quick response, he replied yep - still interested and stated that he would wire the funds... I received another message and due to mother nature(storm/flood), the member explained that he wasn't able to afford the figure as funds had be redirected to prior things.

Check out his sale thread and wish you all the best!!!

Tonestar 07-24-2013 04:11 PM

Re: Buzzzzzz48

I too had a good experience with Buzzzzzz48. Sold him some Beasties and got an e-card in return. Would definitely deal with him again.

RaidenisOP 06-15-2014 07:32 PM

Purchased a Universe Cyclonus from Buzzzzzz48, He was well packaged and shipped. User was fast to communicate and great to deal with A+++

razin 01-27-2015 08:21 PM

Sold Buzzzzzz48 a Universe Inferno. Good communication, swift payment. Would certainly deal with again. Thanx!

JTCh 03-16-2015 02:33 PM

Got Blazing Lockdown from Buzz, fast shipping and good communication, thanks!

Chigimus 06-03-2015 04:55 PM

Got a Headrobots Drone upgrade kit from Buzz. Price was great, shipping was adequate. Communication was so-so...user doesn't appear to log in very often so don't expect prompt responses. In itself, that's not a big deal, but he claimed I didn't provide my mailing address with my paypal message when I actually did. He also did not provide me with a tracking # after it was shipped and when I asked for it, he said he lost that information already. Shows lack of attention to detail, but otherwise the transaction was ok.

MTL79 06-11-2015 03:41 PM

Just purchased a bulkhead figure off of him, very friendly and very helpful. Price was great, shipping was fast. Very much a pleasant transaction. Will buy from a gain! Recommended!

BigWillay 06-26-2020 10:09 AM

Bought my feral rex, great guy to deal with.. great communication and quick payment. thanks and enjoy!!

Melomeca 01-07-2022 11:46 PM

Bought a few figures. He was quick to respond and ship. Would buy from again.

TZX123 01-10-2022 05:11 PM

Not sure if this is the right place for this...

Was working on a deal with him during the winter holidays; he told me certain items are gone/pending already.
So I reworked a list and submited it to him via PM.

And then no response and no update afterwards.

Edit: I saw him logged in recently. Still didn't get a response from him. Good luck to the others.