Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Takara Masterpiece Dinobot Prototype Image (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=70565)

Super_Megatron 10-24-2017 10:30 PM

Takara Masterpiece Dinobot Prototype Image

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...st-Mode-02.jpg

Thanks to 2005 Boards member*lord ginrai for sharing our first image of*Takara Masterpiece Dinobot Prototype Image in our forums. After several months, we finally have a close look at the actual prototype of the popular Beast Wars Maximal warrior. So far we had reported the first prototype of the figure which was shown on screen at Tokio Toy Show*and the*CGI renders from Tokyo Toy Show Booklet. The image from Figure Oh! Magazine shows the upper body of Dinobot beast mode, and as usual with previous Beast Wars Masterpieces it really captures what we watched on the series. Masterpiece » Continue Reading.

The post Takara Masterpiece Dinobot Prototype Image appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Nocturn 10-24-2017 11:10 PM

Re: Takara Masterpiece Dinobot Prototype Image

Nice.

Msol 10-25-2017 12:11 AM

Looks goofy, as it should.

optimusb39 10-25-2017 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msol (Post 744750)
Looks goofy, as it should.

i read "looks goodly, as it shouldly"
just woke up....

bubbacon 10-25-2017 09:04 AM

It's been a ling time since the silouette teaser image that was released. I'm really looking forward to its eventual release.

joshimus 10-25-2017 11:32 AM

Hopefully we'll see more soon. It's killing me!!

Fireflight 10-25-2017 11:38 AM

How this one turns out will make or break whether or not I pick up MP Primal and Cheetor. Been on the fence about them for a while but if he ends up looking just as fantastic as they do I'll have to cave and get them all.

Darth Cylon 10-25-2017 11:50 AM

Not a BW fan but I like dinosaurs!

I really want to see the 2018 MP line up. It's been a long time since MP-39 pre-order and I don't quite care about MP-40.

joshimus 10-26-2017 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireflight (Post 744780)
How this one turns out will make or break whether or not I pick up MP Primal and Cheetor. Been on the fence about them for a while but if he ends up looking just as fantastic as they do I'll have to cave and get them all.

Imo, MP Primal and Cheetor replaced their Kenner selves on my shelf. Kenner, was it kenner in '96? Sounds right. Either way, personally I like what they have done with the MP BW figures so far and Dinobot is like a buy 2 of for me.

Nocturn 10-26-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireflight (Post 744780)

Should you decide to, you won't be disappointed.