Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Rumor: WFC Beast Wars & Generation 1 Ravage Two-Pack Possibly Revealed (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=83207)

Super_Megatron 07-09-2021 11:50 PM

Rumor: WFC Beast Wars & Generation 1 Ravage Two-Pack Possibly Revealed

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...58371471_n.jpg

We heavily advise taking this as a rumor until we get more information. A very interesting photo has just cropped up on the Beast Wars Buy Sell and Trade Worldwide Facebook page – that of what appears to be a WFC two-pack containing a very cartoon-accurate looking Beast Wars Ravage and also Generation 1 Ravage. Dubbed “Covert Agent Ravage/Decepticons Forever Ravage”, if real this pack would serve as a very nice homage to fan-favorite Beast Wars episode The Agenda. We have no further information other than what the photo provides, and once more we stress that this should be » Continue Reading.

The post Rumor: WFC Beast Wars & Generation 1 Ravage Two-Pack Possibly Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

ssjgoku22 07-09-2021 11:55 PM

Re: Rumor: WFC Beast Wars & Generation 1 Ravage Two-Pack Possibly Revealed

This looks dope, can't wait!

RNSrobot 07-10-2021 12:36 AM

Holy FUCK. I almost dropped the stupid money on jaguar back in the day. This is a must buy for me

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 07-10-2021 12:52 AM

That doesn't look like the Kingdom Cheetor mould. Are we getting a new Transmetal Cheetor, too?

That also is almost certainly not the Siege Ravage mould, but I'm thinking that the cassette might just be a non-transforming accessory.

Dark Rage 07-10-2021 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot (Post 842522)
That doesn't look like the Kingdom Cheetor mould. Are we getting a new Transmetal Cheetor, too?

That also is almost certainly not the Siege Ravage mould, but I'm thinking that the cassette might just be a non-transforming accessory.

The waist-down is an obvious Cheetor remold (you can tell by the feet and lower legs). Same for the shoulder ball joints.

As soon as I saw the torso side flaps on Kingdom Cheetor, I immediately saw a retool for a Transmetal Version

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 07-10-2021 01:15 AM

The thighs definitely aren't Kingdom Cheetor's. I guess the feet and shins might be, though.

EDIT: Looking more closely, I think that the casette Ravage might actually be the G1 toy.

justprime 07-10-2021 11:29 AM

with hasbro's ever shrinking size ,over increased pricing,availability and qc issues , I went with transarts BM version for this piece..

Wheelwave 07-10-2021 11:40 AM

If this is a Convention Exclusive, what are the chances of it being available at Eb Games like last year's Pulsecon Exclusives?

TheSwipe95 07-10-2021 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheelwave (Post 842543)
If this is a Convention Exclusive, what are the chances of it being available at Eb Games like last year's Pulsecon Exclusives?

🤞

RNSrobot 07-10-2021 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheelwave (Post 842543)

For two minutes like the pit. 😮😂😂😂