Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot Ark R (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82465)

RNSrobot 04-07-2021 08:39 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot A

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriBlurr (Post 836540)
Scorponok wasn't very tall in the show. No bigger than Tarantulas or Waspinator.

You know, you're right. I think my perception is colored by his original toy!

The 12th Prime 04-07-2021 09:45 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Leader Galvatron, Deluxe Scorponok and Titan Class Autobot A

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 836505)
The Ark will be mine! Nice to see some fresh new ideas.

Agreed and same, to have the Ark and the Axalon I have together will be sweet. Going to park that Ark on Metroplex in carrier mode.

I wonder if Haslab Unicron is going to get retooled into Cybertron/Primus?

ssjgoku22 04-07-2021 10:19 PM

Funny thing is you can't sleep on any of these releases lately. There's no time to give a thought to buying these figures. You literally have to preorder them as soon as they go up, scour every store until you find one or that's it. Black Zarack was such an obscure character and is already selling out at places. Omega and Scorponok sold extremely well (luckily Scorponok is getting a re-release).

Ransak The Elder 04-08-2021 12:11 AM

you can get Omega Supreme fairly easy still. Bought mine recently from TFToys (banner on right) and they still have more.

Robimus 04-08-2021 12:44 AM

Love the Scorponok

evenstaves 04-08-2021 10:07 AM

Yes, yes, and YES

Having the original Scorponok ultra (nabbed loose at a con), I have been dying for a proper "show" representation of him
I don't care that bot mode looks a bit squat in the chest, I LOVE this

Galvs is most likely a yes, but if it takes a while for me to pick it up, may see some better variants down the road? We'll see

Liking the Ark's deepcut to Marvel comics' "the Last Autobot"; that head/face sculpt is pretty blatant
Digging lil' Teletraan/Mainframe there, always loved the pack-in deluxes with the titan-classes (wth, Omega!)
Also, these shots of Ark are not really showing a "playset" mode - does this mean everyone's predictions about Ark being compatible with all the new "core" class G1s's, is out the window? Espec with that itty-bits lil Optimus lookin exact the same as the HotRod/Galvs packed in w/Unicron - suggesting the Ark's scale in advance? "NO, this isn't for use with the cores, it's for the itty-bits! SIGH" etc

Probably in if the price isn't bananas, already got a BlackZarak called though, so maybe won't be able to afford it

SleeplessKnight 04-12-2021 11:30 AM

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet

D "Hot Rod, look! There's a hole in the shuttle!"

HR "What? Decepticons!"

Those gaps in the side of the ship aren't a design flaw, it's a play feature!

We just need a mini starcream and constructicons to hang out in there.

Tiffster 04-12-2021 11:57 AM

Just ordered ark from Zavvi usa for $150 usd with $5 shipping. No idea what customs would be. Ship date is July 1so I have time to chicken out.