Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   TFcon Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   So... Columpio (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=54526)

Goaliebot 07-12-2014 05:41 PM

So... Columpio

That came out of nowhere, eh?

That said, this thing locked me in from first sight. Had to buy, even though it blew my budget. :D

My understanding is that the "diaclone" box, the chrome, the driver and even the styrofoam are exclusive to this one.

Now to get home and open him!

Was also tempted by the G2 stunticon, but will wait and see if there's a G2 set.

P.S. - my Latina wife says "columpio" means "kids swing" in Spanish. Probably not what they named him for. :)

Sir Prime A Lot 07-12-2014 06:28 PM

Re: So... Columpio

How much is it there? I might be tempted to have someone pick me up one and mail it.

Goaliebot 07-12-2014 06:50 PM

$120

MonstaBot 07-12-2014 07:21 PM

TFCon Special!!!
Yeah, it's a sweet piece! It homages classic Diaclone and it even fits in with the new movie- What with both having dino-riders=:p. I picked one up for fellow member dingdong, but it wasn't on my radar and was not budgeted for. However, since I didn't find a few high end pieces on my want list I'll try to score one tomorrow... I hope=:p Plus looking at the one I have for dingdong makes me think I will regret it if I don't pick one up...
Here's to hoping there are some left tomorrow=:)

Goaliebot 07-12-2014 07:24 PM

Dude had a *lot* of them, the wall-o-boxes behind him was mostly Columpio, but they were also selling like hotcakes.

Lot of US folks asking for one too over on TFW if anyone feels like helping them out and can float the cash.

Masta_Skidz 07-12-2014 08:17 PM

did anyone happen to ask if the rest wear coming out in diaclone style or just this one ?

I was to excited to ask when I seen it I was throwing money at the guy so fast my wallet couldn't get it out fast enough.

Hobbyist Prime 07-12-2014 08:45 PM

The Diaclone style is the convention exclusive as far as I understand. The rest will not be chromed and the "Drivers" will transform into weapons.

Big Filipino 07-12-2014 10:57 PM

This was the best toy surprise this weekend. Absolutely fantastic exclusive. So glad I got one.