Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   GameStop.ca (formerly EB Games) Transformers Sightings and discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=79369)

Zenith27 04-15-2021 08:54 PM

Re: EBgames.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwaves (Post 837057)
Got a call from a rep at EB Games at my local mall (Lougheed).

They went through all of the new pre orders and put me down for everything I wanted.

Black Zarack, Rodimus and ARK included.

Just returned their message. Rodimus is no longer in the system for preorders. Arc is available. Didn't ask about the rest.

Goaliebot 04-16-2021 01:58 PM

Well after a week of sightseeing in Edmonton, Purolator finally routed my Jazz back to Ontario and it was delivered today.

AlanG 04-18-2021 04:54 PM

What is the deal with eb and kingdom leader megatron? i preordered him ages ago and their website just updated the expected release to April 16 (it said April 19 last week).

ssjgoku22 04-18-2021 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanG (Post 837426)
What is the deal with eb and kingdom leader megatron? i preordered him ages ago and their website just updated the expected release to April 16 (it said April 19 last week).

I think they messed hard with BW Megs. I've never heard anyone getting their preorder for him and I don't think he showed up physically in any EB store. I gave up and got him from TRU like a month ago.

Wheelwave 04-18-2021 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 837430)
I think they messed hard with BW Megs. I've never heard anyone getting their preorder for him and I don't think he showed up physically in any EB store. I gave up and got him from TRU like a month ago.

Me too. I'm actually thinking about cancelling mine. But I have a hard time Transforming him and afraid I will break him if I do (Because of the waist and hip part) So I'm thinking if I should keep it just in case.

protoform_ironhide 04-18-2021 05:53 PM

EBgames is not that reliable, this isn't the first time they didn't fill the customer's pre-order. Cancellation is also a hassle, because you have to put down a deposit when you preorder. It seems like A3U is the only reliable source so far for me.

ssjgoku22 04-18-2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide (Post 837434)
EBgames is not that reliable, this isn't the first time they didn't fill the customer's pre-order. Cancellation is also a hassle, because you have to put down a deposit when you preorder. It seems like A3U is the only reliable source so far for me.

I never had to put down a deposit when preordering in-store. BW Megs is the only figure which I didn't get from them.

NightshadeX 04-18-2021 06:28 PM

My BW megs ebgames online order just shipped on Friday. So those with BW megs for online orders, have hope, it's maybe on it's way for you too!

protoform_ironhide 04-18-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 837438)
I never had to put down a deposit when preordering in-store. BW Megs is the only figure which I didn't get from them.

I am not sure why they didn't ask u for deposit. Anyways, maybe it's different to order from store and online. They didn't send me Sunstreaker and BW Megatron that I preorder awhile back, so it's a red flag for me. I know it's a bit cheaper with with 10% discount, but I rather order from a more reliable source like A3U.

ssjgoku22 04-18-2021 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide (Post 837447)
I am not sure why they didn't ask u for deposit. Anyways, maybe it's different to order from store and online. They didn't send me Sunstreaker and BW Megatron that I preorder awhile back, so it's a red flag for me. I know it's a bit cheaper with with 10% discount, but I rather order from a more reliable source like A3U.

I think online usually takes a deposit, but unless it's an expensive item (like an MP figure which EB rarely gets), they never take a deposit in-store. Been that way for years now. A3U is great, but they also take longer to get releases sometimes (compared to like Walmart etc.).