Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix Edition deluxe wave 3 released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82526)

Dark Rage 04-15-2021 01:49 AM

Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix Edition deluxe wave 3 released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member DinobotsDestroyU for letting us know that Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix Edition deluxe wave 3 action figures have been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Surrey, British Columbia.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Alexander Quinn 04-15-2021 06:14 PM

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix Edition deluxe wave 3 released in Canada

Neat. I’d go hunting, but the guy in charge here thinks the GTA and the other 9/10ths of Ontario are the same thing, so I can go to Walmart for pepperoni, but not for plastic.

RNSrobot 04-15-2021 06:23 PM

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix Edition deluxe wave 3 released in Canada

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 837205)
Neat. I’d go hunting, but the guy in charge here thinks the GTA and the other 9/10ths of Ontario are the same thing, so I can go to Walmart for pepperoni, but not for plastic.

I have a friend in Thunder Bay who feels your pain.

ssjgoku22 04-15-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

I feel ya. That really sucks. I bet we're going to have a lockdown nation wide soon. Fuck Walmart as a whole. You'd think that their own exclusives would be easier to find because they're the only ones selling them (hence their stock SHOULD be more). Their website is absolute ass and they their stores are stocked so stupidly. I wish Hasbro would stop giving them the exclusives and give them to EB or (maybe) TRU.

Tiffster 04-15-2021 08:51 PM

Finally a netflix wave I have almost no interest in. Zombie bots are a total pass. The regular deep cover is just fine. So the lockdown in Ontario hurts a bit less. I might pickup the cheetor only cause I like the blue lol but I've already got the regular release. I spell relief as "Netflix wave 3". Walmart can stick these where the stock guys flashlight don't shine.

Banshee 04-16-2021 06:38 PM

Anyone have the receipt UPCs?

athanato 04-16-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Not true, you buy the plastic wrapping the pepperoni.

athanato 04-16-2021 09:19 PM

Yea good luck with this line, I've seen one figure for the netflix line 3 times in the 12+ months in the GTA. It's as if it was a line from 2018 with the random return.

chaingunsofdoom 04-19-2021 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee (Post 837299)
Anyone have the receipt UPCs?

The most current UPCs are stored on TFW2005:

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...-toys.1074170/

Deep Cover: Hasbro product code # F0985, EAN # 5010993777501
Barricade: Hasbro product code # F0986, EAN # 5010993777495
Cheetor: Hasbro product code # F0987, EAN # 5010993777549
Quintesson: Hasbro product code # F0988, EAN # 5010993777525

Drop the last digit if checking stocktrack.ca but not sure if that site is handling these properly either.

chaingunsofdoom 04-20-2021 02:38 PM

Just like the GS Deep Cover, this NF DC also had weird feet issues out of the package. Maybe due to using this mold around 10 times now? :)