Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Kingdom Wave 1 Core Class, Deluxes, and Voyagers released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81587)

Yonoid 12-23-2020 10:16 AM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Wave 1 Deluxes and Voyagers released in Canada

Eb just charged my card for a cyclonus preorder and I can no longer cancel the order. Assuming it will ship soon.....

I rarely pre order figures, however EB has the voyagers for $40 and my understanding the price for voyager was increasing to $45.

The7thParallel 12-23-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yonoid (Post 827448)
Eb just charged my card for a cyclonus preorder and I can no longer cancel the order. Assuming it will ship soon.....

I rarely pre order figures, however EB has the voyagers for $40 and my understanding the price for voyager was increasing to $45.

No. Voyagers were staying the same.

MaverickCSX 12-24-2020 11:19 AM

Nice to know that the Kingdom line is finally making an appearance in the East...

lifedragon99 12-24-2020 01:12 PM

Got charged for everything Beast Wars related except for Megatron. They should be all here today. Very excited now. Pre-orders at EBgames.

Got the delivery today, everything but Vertabeak showed, which says it's departed Sorting facility as last update. Everything came in individual boxes which is weird. I am stoked for them.

Matrix_Holder 12-24-2020 01:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's a festivus miracle.
Most of my ebgames preorders came in the last day before my location closed for lockdown with just Megatron late to the party.
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attac...1&d=1608831453

protoform_ironhide 12-24-2020 04:38 PM

Oh god...shouldve make them send directly instead of store pickup. Their store pickup service sucks, it takes way longer and then if you don't pick up within two days, they put it back on the shelves. I don't like how they don't let you apply your discount for online order.

Constructicons 12-24-2020 05:25 PM

which Walmart in Ontario?

Decepticon Army 12-24-2020 05:56 PM

Fernbank, in Ottawa.

Scenario 12-24-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide (Post 827589)
I don't like how they don't let you apply your discount for online order.

I feel the same way. I would rather they deliver it. Especially now because of the lockdowns. But they don’t do the discount. So I order stuff for pickup. Although, I read somewhere on the forums that you can price adjust in store for online orders. But when I asked 2 different clerks that question, from 2 different stores, they never heard of that or was unsure.

Super_Megatron 12-24-2020 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scenario (Post 827599)
I feel the same way. I would rather they deliver it. Especially now because of the lockdowns. But they don’t do the discount. So I order stuff for pickup. Although, I read somewhere on the forums that you can price adjust in store for online orders. But when I asked 2 different clerks that question, from 2 different stores, they never heard of that or was unsure.

You just need to bring your shipping receipt into the store and they will credit you the difference.