Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Creator Bob Budiansky to attend TFcon 2012 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40076)

Super_Megatron 05-14-2012 01:20 PM

Transformers Creator Bob Budiansky to attend TFcon 2012

1 Attachment(s)
TFcon is honored to welcome Transformers creator Bob Budiansky to TFcon 2012 for his first ever Canadian appearance. Mr. Budiansky is responsible for much of the writing of the original Marvel Transformers comic, and conceived the names of most of the original Transformers including Megatron. He also wrote the vast majority of the descriptive tech spec biographies printed on the Transformers toy packages that Hasbro produced in the 1980s, giving each character it’s own unique personality.

Mr. Budiansky will be taking part in a Q&A panel and autograph session with the attendees of the Canadian Transformers Collectors Convention.

Registration is now online for this summers largest Transformers Collectors Convention. You can register for TFcon 2012 now by clicking here and reserve the TFcon 2012 exclusive figure SHAFTER.

TFcon 2012 features Canada's largest dealer room for Transformers merchandise, question and answer panels and autograph sessions with many special guests including Transformers voice actor Scott McNeil and Hasbro Canada with more to be announced.

TFcon - Canada's 11th Annual Transformers Collectors Convention is July 27th to 29th, 2012 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre in Mississauga, Ontario. The TFcon 2012 hotel block is now available.

bedtime 05-14-2012 01:22 PM

Re: Transformers Creator Bob Budiansky to attend TFcon 2012

this is awesome! man. i hope he puts together a really interesting panel! and i hope it doesnt run during the customs class!

Super_Megatron 05-14-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bedtime (Post 429760)
this is awesome! man. i hope he puts together a really interesting panel! and i hope it doesnt run during the customs class!

Mr. Budiansky will have a panel on the Saturday which won't conflict with the class on the Sunday, so you should be good.

TMIIWonkoNemises 05-14-2012 01:32 PM

Holy Mother of God!You got a Writing God!

Well done.

pulsedragon20 05-14-2012 01:32 PM

Yeah!!! Can't wait to hear his panel

Big Filipino 05-14-2012 01:38 PM

Cool.

bedtime 05-14-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 429762)
Mr. Budiansky will have a panel on the Saturday which won't conflict with the class on the Sunday, so you should be good.

#besttfconever

shockwing 05-14-2012 01:59 PM

Props to the orginizers of TFcon

Matrix_Holder 05-14-2012 02:02 PM

Awesomesauce guys. Will he be signing as well? I want to get my TF #1 signed...and I just found Headmasters #1 for a steal...want to get that signed too.

Super_Megatron 05-14-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 429773)
Awesomesauce guys. Will he be signing as well? I want to get my TF #1 signed...and I just found Headmasters #1 for a steal...want to get that signed too.

Absolutely.