Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   War For Cybertron Netflix Wave 3 Voyager Class Released In Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82581)

Super_Megatron 04-22-2021 12:00 PM

War For Cybertron Netflix Wave 3 Voyager Class Released In Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Ransak The Elder for letting us know that the War For Cybertron Netflix Wave 3 Voyagers have been released in Canada. Sparkless Seeker with Sparkless Caliburst and Sparkless Singe and Optimus Primal & Rattrap 2-pack were found at a Walmart in Calgary, Alberta.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

ssjgoku22 04-22-2021 02:54 PM

Re: War For Cybertron Netflix Wave 3 Voyager Released In Canada

What I'm finding amusing is how Hasbro's aim to be more environmentally friendly is pretty much a joke with these releases. I found the Prime/ Rattrap 2-pack yesterday and the box is humongous for such tiny figures. Such a waste material. They could easily make the box smaller and charge the same price.

Ransak The Elder 04-22-2021 03:01 PM

Dang i posted photographic evidence days ago and i guess that wasnt enough! Even with a receipt with location and time!

theoneyouknowleast 04-22-2021 03:14 PM

Got to report the post to the mods, they don't always see everything on the boards unless you notify them

Dark Rage 04-22-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ransak The Elder (Post 837754)
Dang i posted photographic evidence days ago and i guess that wasnt enough! Even with a receipt with location and time!

The sighting was posted on the TFW boards, we haven't had the chance to front page it on Cybertron.ca yet. It's a totally different website and message board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theoneyouknowleast (Post 837755)
Got to report the post to the mods, they don't always see everything on the boards unless you notify them

Yes please, it's the warning sign on the bottom left of each post (triangle with red border and exclamation mark). It's helpful when someone takes a picture of the Transformer and a receipt. Just casually and vaguely mentioning it doesn't really help with credibility/confirming the new sighting. Thanks.

cli1ck 04-22-2021 08:57 PM

Re: War For Cybertron Netflix Wave 3 Voyager Class Released In Canada

Are these Netflix figures also Walmart exclusive?

delrue 04-22-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cli1ck (Post 837772)

Yes

Grayfox 04-22-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssjgoku22 (Post 837753)
What I'm finding amusing is how Hasbro's aim to be more environmentally friendly is pretty much a joke with these releases. I found the Prime/ Rattrap 2-pack yesterday and the box is humongous for such tiny figures. Such a waste material. They could easily make the box smaller and charge the same price.

100% agreed on the environmental thought. However, it's marketing. An item of that price in a small box would appear as not a good deal for those not in the know like parent or grandparents.

ssjgoku22 04-22-2021 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grayfox (Post 837775)
100% agreed on the environmental thought. However, it's marketing. An item of that price in a small box would appear as not a good deal for those not in the know like parent or grandparents.

True. I would prefer smaller packaging myself though, just to save some space.

athanato 04-23-2021 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cli1ck (Post 837772)

yes which is why you will likely never find them.