Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A Sense of Completion! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34887)

Metrotitan 09-20-2011 08:29 PM

A Sense of Completion!

I finally got the last original Alternator mold I was missing from a local collector today (Thanks megadon!) which would be ALT Rumble!

I finally have all 13 original ALT molds and I am feeling that happy sense of completion you get as a collector when you complete a set!

Anyone else get this? :rofl:

Gaetznes 09-20-2011 08:44 PM

Re: A Sense of Completion!

Just completed the Marvel Gi Joe Transformer 4 Issue Mini Series a few days ago. Feels good, not that often do I complete a set. Euphoria

UltraMarknus 09-20-2011 08:51 PM

Well, after I received Generations Wheeljack, I had completed my "Classics" line. I started selling them a month later. I have some issues I need to work out.

I am a handful of accessories away from completing my G1 collection....we'll see how that goes LOL!

justprime 09-20-2011 08:53 PM

yup last year when I completed G1 from NorthAmerica to Japan 23years collecting G1 not tomention the other lines of TF but I always had a soft spot for G1 and the Japanese and Eropean releases are really cool

brr-icy 09-20-2011 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraMarknus (Post 374826)
Well, after I received Generations Wheeljack, I had completed my "Classics" line. I started selling them a month later. I have some issues I need to work out.

I am a handful of accessories away from completing my G1 collection....we'll see how that goes LOL!

Classics still isn't complete, they haven't released a trailbreaker or gears, skids, etc

On topic, I've completed my alts, all repaints too. Wst, I'm two away. Classics, universe, and generations are as well

bedtime 09-20-2011 09:30 PM

I'm "personally" done with animated except that now I need a Minerva and then there'll eventually be a powermaster prime, and that stupid menasor kit... It never truly ends

Bountyan 09-20-2011 09:36 PM

>that feel when you haven't completed one single line

Well, technically I have all the cast from the first movie, but ehhhhhh.

RageD 09-20-2011 11:37 PM

It's a great feeling, Im completely caught up with everything, just awaiting the last of the Not insecticons and then after that the long wait to complete hercules!

Congrats on the completion of the Alts!

Hobbyist Prime 09-20-2011 11:41 PM

I don't know that feeling as there are still transformers that have been released between 84 and now that I don't own yet!

hardreturn 09-20-2011 11:42 PM

thank god i'm not a completionist…