Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Earthrise Scorponok released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=80149)

C Spray 07-24-2020 12:02 AM

Re: Earthrise Scorponok released in Canada

Only a one shot deal. Not an actual sightings release.

Matrix_Holder 07-24-2020 01:46 AM

It was a special order and not an in store stocked release.

AgeofTransformers 07-24-2020 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 813593)
It was a special order and not an in store stocked release.

Had 1 left on their shelf when I left so don't think just special order my friend....I just got the 2 from them because well to them I'm special I guess....

wervenom 07-24-2020 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgeofTransformers (Post 813606)
Had 1 left on their shelf when I left so don't think just special order my friend....I just got the 2 from them because well to them I'm special I guess....

Possibly someone backed out on an order. As of now no EB has gotten stock

Colnando 09-11-2020 11:02 AM

Impatiently waiting to see this anywhere in AB

Sentinel2002 09-30-2020 12:31 PM

It's the end of September and I have yet to see Scorponok in the wild. I've been hoping that TRU gets a lot more in stock when it puts out Earthrise wave 2 but that is just unfounded optimism.

I would prefer to buy Scorpy at retail (and cash in that raincheck) but I am beginning to worry that Hasbro lowered the amount made because they had trouble moving the previous titans. Has there been any news?

canprime 09-30-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentinel2002 (Post 819269)
It's the end of September and I have yet to see Scorponok in the wild. I've been hoping that TRU gets a lot more in stock when it puts out Earthrise wave 2 but that is just unfounded optimism.

I would prefer to buy Scorpy at retail (and cash in that raincheck) but I am beginning to worry that Hasbro lowered the amount made because they had trouble moving the previous titans. Has there been any news?

Patience.

This is the titan for the fall/holiday season. It will be back in stock soon enough, just keep that raincheck at the ready.

delrue 09-30-2020 02:56 PM

joedick 12-05-2020 01:52 PM

Is this still on track to be sold in comic stores? I ordered online (I assume they buy through previews) and still waiting. I saw some random youtube comments saying orders have been cancelled, but obviously not a very reliable source.

Super_Megatron 12-05-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedick (Post 825678)
Is this still on track to be sold in comic stores? I ordered online (I assume they buy through previews) and still waiting. I saw some random youtube comments saying orders have been cancelled, but obviously not a very reliable source.

I saw it at my local comic store before I was able to buy it at TRU months ago. You would need to ask your local comic store.