Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Wanted Items (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   IDW Transformers Collection (HC) Volume 1-4 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=42050)

ryceball89 08-18-2012 10:29 PM

IDW Transformers Collection (HC) Volume 1-4

I'm currently looking for the IDW Transformers Collection (Hardcover) Volumes 1 through 4.

Hit me up with a PM and I'm sure we can work something out :)

Akroyer 08-19-2012 09:18 AM

Re: IDW Transformers Collection (HC) Volume 1-4

Vol 1-4 seem to be hard to get. I've had #1 and #4 on order for the last 7 months and the shop has no idea when they will come in. Good luck maybe someone here will have them for sale.

Knockout 08-19-2012 07:38 PM

I am also looking for these. I dont understand the shortage though. I mean I know books that are still around, fresh and ready to be owned many many years after release and yet these books have been out maybe 2-3 years and you can't find them anywhere. It's ridiculous.

ryceball89 09-02-2012 01:33 PM

Hey Knockout,

I found this on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Transfor...#ht_1705wt_991

The seller has a few other ones but with shipping it comes to about 62 each. I think thats around the MSRP but definitely more expensive than the usual 32 that I pay on amazon for volumes 5 onwards.

cannabisprime 09-02-2012 10:17 PM

I just snagged Volume 4 moments ago from Amazon.ca seller Superbookdeals for $46.53 after taxes and shipping. Just a heads up in case you guys are still looking for a copy. Now if I can only find a reasonably priced copy of Volume 3.

WhiteRabbit 09-03-2012 12:52 AM

All the IDW hardcovers are back in print as of this Wednesday, so they should all be easier to find.

Knockout 09-03-2012 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit (Post 453476)
All the IDW hardcovers are back in print as of this Wednesday, so they should all be easier to find.

can you confirm this?

ryceball89 09-03-2012 10:06 AM

Man and i just splurged on the ebay one. Good thing I just got Volume 2 and not the rest.

Hopefully they reprint the entire collection. 200 dollars is such a joke -_-

Knockout 09-03-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryceball89 (Post 453493)
Man and i just splurged on the ebay one. Good thing I just got Volume 2 and not the rest.

Hopefully they reprint the entire collection. 200 dollars is such a joke -_-

I found a site with the idw newsletter, i was on my other laptop, so I dont have the link, but it said all volumes of the hardcovers including last land of the wreackers were back in print next week. ( i dont know the date of this newsletter)

Finally!

EDIT: So Chapters lied. It wasn't in stock, they just canceled my order for volume 2 after having it in stock and suddenly changing their mind. So pressed.

WhiteRabbit 09-03-2012 04:18 PM

The most recent newsletter I have about the HCs was August 30th. Might be a little while before stock makes its way to Amazon and the like though.