Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   POTP Predaking disappointment! (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72831)

Marcotron 07-24-2018 02:49 PM

Re: POTP Predaking disappointment!

Does someone have a comaprison between MMC feral rex and the oversized KO? And then those two next to POTP predaking.
This is one of those cases where the KO is bigger and better than the 3rd party toys, but if the official hasbro is the best, then I may change my mind about some of the kibble.
Note: I don't have any of these figures, but hopefully soon a Predaking will rise and stand next to my Devastator.

RNSrobot 07-24-2018 03:00 PM

I WANT HIM I WANT HIM

predahank 07-24-2018 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 767011)
Does someone have a comaprison between MMC feral rex and the oversized KO? And then those two next to POTP predaking.
This is one of those cases where the KO is bigger and better than the 3rd party toys, but if the official hasbro is the best, then I may change my mind about some of the kibble.
Note: I don't have any of these figures, but hopefully soon a Predaking will rise and stand next to my Devastator.

umm scroll back a page

xueyue2 07-24-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 767011)

There is a video review of MMC and KO version, but it's in Chinese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWEv0xYXK1A

I don't think the OS KO is better than the MMC one, but it's cheaper and bigger.

POTP Predaking might look the better in combined mode (even this I don't agree), but that's the only 1/3 mode. The beast mode and robot mode of POTP Predaking are pure junk. For this reason I won't consider buy it at full price, maybe 50% off I will consider.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/attach...-jpg.27558307/

Zenith27 07-26-2018 06:55 AM

Funny. After having Predaking for about a week I've decided I really dislike his feet. They look OK from the front but they're ENORMOUS from the side. It's like he's wearing those inflatable shoes you can walk on water with. Ugh.

mAk 07-26-2018 03:50 PM

That's because Predaking is Jesus.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenith27 (Post 767217)
Funny. After having Predaking for about a week I've decided I really dislike his feet. They look OK from the front but they're ENORMOUS from the side. It's like he's wearing those inflatable shoes you can walk on water with. Ugh.

Marcotron 07-26-2018 04:10 PM

At least Predaking's bots have elbows, unlike Devastator's Hasbro release. Remember when people were debating on paying a hundred dollars more to import the Takara version because they had elbows (and individual guns if I remember correctly).

RNSrobot 07-26-2018 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 767260)
At least Predaking's bots have elbows, unlike Devastator's Hasbro release. Remember when people were debating on paying a hundred dollars more to import the Takara version because they had elbows (and individual guns if I remember correctly).

Not gonna lie Takara uw devy was worth the extra. I got one for 260?

First off: cw devy is a great toy and a heck of a combiner. And ordinarily idgaf about Takara decos.

UW had the individual guns which went a long way. Not just elbows but better elbows in 4/6 and better knees on the tread guys. It def felt like a big step up and improved the individual figures!

I would say the better deco is in the eye of the beholder. Devy himself is mostly the same but purple fists. The silver hubcaps is nice. I like cw bonecrusher more. UW is more anime based and cw is toy based... Sometimes animation based ends up plain irl.

Anyway yeah it's nice predaking is what he is across the board.