Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Breakdown (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=35013)

Sun Swipe Prime 09-26-2011 10:47 PM

Breakdown

Just got bought a Universe Hardhead from Breakdown. Everything was sent promptly and arrived in perfect order.

Thanks again.

dougie_prime 09-26-2011 11:54 PM

Re: Breakdown

i just did a trade with Breakdown and got exactly what i was looking for.
he shipped it out right away and good packaging.
A+ dealer

pulsedragon20 09-27-2011 12:25 AM

Bought SG Galvatron from him and arrived as described because it was packed very securely. The transactions was smooth and I would love to do business with him again in the future.

alternatorfan 10-11-2011 12:12 AM

great guy good conversation have my HA Barricade back soon bumblebee and hopefully jazz. thanks Breakdown!

digitalskull 10-15-2011 12:20 PM

FLAWLESS TRANSACTION, FAST SHIPPING, WELL WRAPPED, FRIENDLY EMAILS, MOST RECOMMENDED!!

PrimeCron 03-15-2012 03:24 PM

This member was looking for a figure; great communication throughout the transaction, great payer...definitely recommended - Enjoy the figure...(from what's left of it..LOL!)

Big Filipino 08-13-2012 10:22 AM

Breakdown bought a RTS Grapple from me. Paid quick and excellent communication. I'd happily deal with him again.
Thanks man!

KoreanInferno 11-19-2012 03:26 AM

Bought ROTF Bruticus, Fansproject Bruticus appendage set and ROTF Jetfire & Optimus. Shipping was a little delayed because he was sick (it happens!). Items were packed really well and safely. All items were great condition except ROTF Bruticus is missing the combiner head and wasn't with any of the packaging. Will update my feedback when breakdown finds it.

Thanks

EDIT: Got the Bruticus head. Well packaged and to my surprise he included an Optimus finger board and Autobot repro labels. Thanks again!

Hhai 12-22-2012 11:33 PM

Traded my RID Railracer for his MMC Knight Morpher Commander. Trains vs train, how sweet is that?

Good communication, very fast shipment, the box was very well packaged. Hope to deal with you again!

BoNKerS 12-31-2012 11:11 AM

Just sold Breakdown a MISB RID Ultra Magnus, fantastic communication and lightning quick payment.

Pleasure to deal with do not hesitate!
Many Thanks!