Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SKUS for TRU Rainchecks (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=67678)

protoform_ironhide 04-29-2019 09:50 PM

Re: SKUS for TRU Rainchecks

Went to a Toys R Us in Langley BC today, all the price tag are priced at regular price, which was totally confusing, plus none of their scanners were working. I walked over to the cashier counter to check the price for a Leader Siege Shockwave, and the cashier said it is 69.99. I don't know what's with that(while these are all on sale on the website). I had totally bad experience from this Toy's R Us, and never will shop there again.

zhaobinis1 04-29-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide (Post 785817)
Went to a Toys R Us in Langley BC today, all the price tag are priced at regular price, which was totally confusing, plus none of their scanners were working. I walked over to the cashier counter to check the price for a Leader Siege Shockwave, and the cashier said it is 69.99. I don't know what's with that(while these are all on sale on the website). I had totally bad experience from this Toy's R Us, and never will shop there again.

I can totally imagine the "I don't care" look on that staff. Happened to me more than once at TRU.

protoform_ironhide 04-29-2019 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zhaobinis1 (Post 785818)
I can totally imagine the "I don't care" look on that staff. Happened to me more than once at TRU.

YES!! Exactly, the woman who scanned it has that look on her face! I have been shopping at lots of Toys R US locally. But the Toys R Us at Langley BC has the worst experience. Sorry if I am off topic.

MapleMegatron 06-11-2019 12:56 PM

I was finally able to use some rainchecks today. Found both Siege Soundwave and Starscream at TRU today in Quebec.

Collectingtoys 06-11-2019 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 787980)
I was finally able to use some rainchecks today. Found both Siege Soundwave and Starscream at TRU today in Quebec.

Thank you for creating & updating this thread. Used it a few times when buying Power of the Prime figures last year.

MilanX3 06-11-2019 11:21 PM

Excellent finds! Were those the first sightings of the Siege Soundwave and Starscream in Canada at TRU? They have been spotted at WM and EB I believe, but in small numbers.

MapleMegatron 08-08-2019 12:52 PM

Added the micromaster pack.

MapleMegatron 08-29-2019 08:25 PM

New SKU
Refraktor 3 pack 073728 99.99

joshimus 08-29-2019 10:30 PM

Hoping to nab Reflec..refraktor with that skew. Cancelled my Hasbro Pulse order so hoping to find the set in stores...the also overpriced set but still.

Thanks all.

QuadESL63 08-30-2019 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshimus (Post 794874)
Hoping to nab Reflec..refraktor with that skew. Cancelled my Hasbro Pulse order so hoping to find the set in stores...the also overpriced set but still.

Thanks all.

I am keeping mine... if I got one at one of the TRU, sweet, but I will have a backup plan. I am sick of driving/bussing around town just to get something...

But thanks for the SKU!