Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Vintage Beast Wars Rattrap Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=83258)

Decepticon Army 07-14-2021 08:24 PM

Vintage Beast Wars Rattrap Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
… and then there were four.

Thanks to Cybertron.ca member SPLIT LIP for letting us know that Vintage Beast Wars Rattrap has been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at a Walmart in Ontario.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum

Tonestar 07-16-2021 09:21 PM

Re: Vintage Beast Wars Rattrap Released in Canada

How much is he going for ?

Lioconvoy81 07-16-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 843018)
How much is he going for ?

$32

Robimus 07-16-2021 09:28 PM

It seems like only one ends up at a single Walmart, lol

Brian12 07-17-2021 02:11 AM

I'm planning on gettin all these reissues but Rattrap is one I'm most iffy about. Modern deluxe price for a Basic class toy that's not much bigger than a Legends/Core class? idk what they're thinking making him the same pricepoint as Cheetor.

GotBot 07-17-2021 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brian12 (Post 843036)
I'm planning on gettin all these reissues but Rattrap is one I'm most iffy about. Modern deluxe price for a Basic class toy that's not much bigger than a Legends/Core class? idk what they're thinking making him the same pricepoint as Cheetor.

I been saying for a year they are trying to scam people into accepting a high deluxe price for a legends (core, basic). Cheetor is only 61 grams, Blackarachnia only 38. A traditional legend in 35 and deluxe 84. This totally lines up with their current marketing bs strategy.

delrue 07-17-2021 12:23 PM

Imagine thinking the material costs is what you are actually paying for when you buy a figure.

Mumps 07-17-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 843042)
I been saying for a year they are trying to scam people into accepting a high deluxe price for a legends (core, basic). Cheetor is only 61 grams, Blackarachnia only 38. A traditional legend in 35 and deluxe 84. This totally lines up with their current marketing bs strategy.

Don't like it. Stop collecting. This board is just whining and whining all day every day...

Tiffster 07-17-2021 06:48 PM

Combed four Walmart today in Vaughan and Bolton. Nothing. Maybe snatched up already ��

ssjgoku22 07-17-2021 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumps (Post 843062)
Don't like it. Stop collecting. This board is just whining and whining all day every day...

That's not the point though. Eventually they're going to scare off most of their fanbase with these prices. Imagine in the next couple of years when deluxes will hit $40 each. Would you be willing to pay that much for a single figure?