Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone buy from KOToys.com? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=25052)

Bruticus82 08-05-2010 11:40 AM

Anyone buy from KOToys.com?

I'm thinking of placing an order with kotoys.com. So far stories I've read have been mixed, positive and negative.

Anyone here deal with them? Would you recommend them?

Anything I should be aware of?

soundwaveCA 08-05-2010 11:43 AM

Re: Anyone buy from KOToys.com?

Avoid at all costs the guy who runs it is a scam artist. Not only does he sell substandard product but he's been ripping people off left, right, and center as of late.

Pascal 08-05-2010 11:48 AM

Hmm... I'm buying from him constantly (and so is Peaugh). He's sometimes slow to put the stuff in the mail, but if something goes wrong (missing/damaged parts), he helps me out.

Mumps 08-05-2010 11:50 AM

Ripping people off? Do tell!

I had an order with him late June/early July. It went fairly smoothly. I ordered 9 items, and one of the items was wrong. I ordered wave 1 Generations, 2 of each figure. I got 3 Prime's, and only 1 Thrust. Weird, but... the extra Thrust was for somebody else, who managed to sell the extra Prime and all was good. Thats where I got my stolen Chinese Breacher too for only $5.

My experience with this dealer was mostly good, but I would like to hear the bad ones.

jourdo 08-05-2010 11:52 AM

I've only bought once from him, and he made everything right with the transaction when there was a problem. That is a pretty good seller in my books.

Pascal 08-05-2010 11:58 AM

I think Mike's biggest flaw (and he admitted it himself) is that he sucks at inspecting his orders before shipping them out. Just remind him to doublecheck his stuff.

chroma23 08-05-2010 12:07 PM

bought 2 kolds and god was the quality awful...wasted my money

Pascal 08-05-2010 12:10 PM

First or revised batch?

Uberman 08-05-2010 12:28 PM

All I know about him is that his youtube reviews were terrible. But that doesn't really say anything good or bad about his vendering service.

chroma23 08-05-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pascal (Post 259919)
First or revised batch?

prolly first, because i ordered it pretty early since the announcement, but still unacceptable for the money they charge