Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 03-25-2016, 03:48 PM   #11
Vakamadisk
Meow
Re: RID Warrior Class Thunderhoof & Quillfire sighted in Canada

I don't really like the RID franchise; but after reading that these two figures are a throwback to Animated, I had to pick them up.

Just got them today from the Langford Wal-Mart in Victoria, BC. There was only one Quillfire left, and I feel lucky to have been able to get him. Thunderhoof was easy to find, though--still 2 left I think. I cannot wait to open them both when I get home from work.
Old 03-25-2016, 04:33 PM   #12
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: RID Warrior Class Thunderhoof & Quillfire sighted in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakamadisk View Post
I don't really like the RID franchise; but after reading that these two figures are a throwback to Animated, I had to pick them up.

Just got them today from the Langford Wal-Mart in Victoria, BC. There was only one Quillfire left, and I feel lucky to have been able to get him. Thunderhoof was easy to find, though--still 2 left I think. I cannot wait to open them both when I get home from work.
I hadn't been much into the new RID either, but both of those figures are really quite good. And fun. Thunderhoof's contortionist transformations is really quite well done.

And Quillfire oozes personality. (Don't be like me though and almost throw out his grey "quill" accessory along with the packaging.) Cool that it fits into the center of his quill backpack too.