Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 03-07-2015, 05:51 PM   #51
Pgianos
Banned
Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Class 50% Off @ Toys"R"us

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Did you buy sb from tru? You have 45 days to get a price adjustment with the low price guarantee. Take your receipt in when the voyagers are on sale. I did. They refunded the difference on prime and bolt.
I thought it was 15 days.
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:08 PM   #52
miyinan
Generation 2
miyinan's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by laffy View Post
Man you are a lucky guy. The cws are more money and in the end not part of the sale it's always nice to find a casher that does not know to check first but other way the rest of us will get are sale soon enough (I pray)
I know I was kinda surprised as well because she did check it...twice...once on the flyer and once in their system. I guess it depends on who you got
miyinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 03:34 AM   #53
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
I thought it was 15 days.
The receipt says 14 days but I talked to a tru phone employee, and asked in store. They honor the lpg to 45 days. I was surprised too, had no issue and was 17-18 days out.

So I still have a couple weeks to try for a price match on ye limbs, but cool enough.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 04:45 AM   #54
pulsedragon20
I win

In general for most price adjustments, you ONLY need the receipt (in-store one or online one that comes in the box with your TFs).
----------------
If you CALL TRU customer service number you have 14 days to price adjust/price match for online orders only.

If you WALK into a store, you have 45 days (with receipt) to price adjust (but only have 14 days to price match a competitor) and it doesn't matter if you purchased online on in-store
-------

How do I know this?

I've bought some many TFs either for myself or as gifts and had to return some that I lost count... I remember CALLING TRU customer service to get a price adjustment (with their OWN sale) for a TF figure and the CSR said it was past 14 days (which is true, it was the 15th day) and can't do anything about it. Next day, I walked into a TRU store and asked for a price adjustment and the person working at customer service said with a smile "No problem, you have 45 days to price adjust but 14 days to price match [competitors]".
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:09 AM   #55
Pgianos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsedragon20 View Post
In general for most price adjustments, you ONLY need the receipt (in-store one or online one that comes in the box with your TFs).
----------------
If you CALL TRU customer service number you have 14 days to price adjust/price match for online orders only.

If you WALK into a store, you have 45 days (with receipt) to price adjust (but only have 14 days to price match a competitor) and it doesn't matter if you purchased online on in-store
-------

How do I know this?

I've bought some many TFs either for myself or as gifts and had to return some that I lost count... I remember CALLING TRU customer service to get a price adjustment (with their OWN sale) for a TF figure and the CSR said it was past 14 days (which is true, it was the 15th day) and can't do anything about it. Next day, I walked into a TRU store and asked for a price adjustment and the person working at customer service said with a smile "No problem, you have 45 days to price adjust but 14 days to price match [competitors]".
odd but thanks!
Pgianos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:35 AM   #56
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsedragon20 View Post
----------------

-------

How do I know this?

He speaks 100% truth regarding the price match policy. The reason is because the call center that does the price matches can only provide one type of price matches, so they opted into the 14-day one so if someone calls in with a competition flyer that they can bring up online, they can do it... at least that is what they told us.

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:02 PM   #57
ARCTrooperAlpha
Beast Machine

Don't suppose someone can snag me that minicon trio set? Having no luck
ARCTrooperAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:12 PM   #58
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Thanks pulse!

I have three more flyers to get my limbs matched... 45 days three Fridays from now exactly. ^^

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote