Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 12-29-2013, 05:14 AM   #11
Longshot
Pretender
Re: Sponsor News: B&K Collectables Boxing Weekend Special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruticus View Post
We sincerely appreciate your support, Longshot! Your order was shipped today, along with those for the other TransFans that purchased from us, and you should have received a tracking number via email. If you did not, let us know and we will get it to you ASAP.

Thanks,
- Dan.
SWEET! Looking forward to the MP Roddy (Hasbro ver.).
Besides, its always a positive when supporting local economy and it helps B&K become big like TF Source, Robot Kingdom and Big Bad Toystore.
If B&K have what I'm looking for I would rather give them my business than see all my hard earned dollars go the way of customs fees and shipping fees.
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #12
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

Quote:
Originally Posted by pside9 View Post
Do the prices listed on his webpage include Ontario HST or just the GST?

Its good to know so we can make more informed choices with certain items.
Hi Pside, all of our pricing includes any taxes for all provinces. If this were to ever change, we would let you know in advance as we don't like surprising people with stuff like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
I met Dan at a couple of the recent TF conventions and purchased some items from his booth. He is very knowledgable and is as nice a guy as they come. His wife also works at TRU so he often has clarified questions regarding TRU policy and even given some inside info. He has certainly been a great contributor to this site since I've joined.

Regarding his prices, his prices are fair in comparison with other Canadian dealers. Nobody can compete with Asian sellers, everyone knows that. I think the way he has answered the above post (which was a valid point to make btw) just shows how professional and transparent he and his business are and how much pride he takes in his and our hobby.

If you want to support local business then support this guy. I'll see you at OCC.

Multiplex

Edit: Briticus - am right to interpret your post above that your prices already include sales tax? If so, I think you are doing a disservice to yourself by not emphasizing that on each item details page. i.e. beside each price you should say Canadian sales taxes are included. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for your positive feedback, Multi. As Collectors ourselves and not just retailers, we understand the Community a lot better. I'm going to look into your feedback as we launch our new site in the next couple of days. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you at the OCC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullray View Post
I have known Dan for a few years now and it is always a pleasure to meet up with him. He's helping me on a pet project putting my G1 Shockwave back in package and I am greatful for the progress so far.
Hope 2014 is a great year.
My pleasure to help you out, AJ. That's what friends are for. Hope you have a great 2014 as well. Thanks for the awesome testimonial!

-----------------------------------------------------
Add B&K Collectables to your Facebook HERE

Follow B&K Collectables on your Twitter HERE

Subscribe to the B&K Collectables' newsletter HERE
------------------------------------------------------
Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #13
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pgianos View Post
I appreciate sincerely how professional your response was. It does you credit. I too try and support local businesses within reason.
Thanks for replying, Pgianos. We do our best to stay transparent to everyone as we have been in Customer Service for the last decade and a half and we never see enough transparency and honesty. If there is anything that you need, please feel free to contact us and we'll do whatever we can to assist!

Cybertron.ca Feedback Thread --> http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18760
Old 12-29-2013, 12:07 PM   #14
Bruticus
B&K Collectables

Thanks to everyone that ordered from our sale last week. It was very successful and helps us make the room to get more great stuff in (MPs, 3rd Party, and Vintage). We even had our first order go out to the Northwest Territories, which was awesome... We know that the resources to get our beloved Transformers is limited out there, so were more than happy to assist.

Have we mentioned that we love this community?

Thanks again TransFans!!
- Dan (Bruticus) and Kris (Kupo)