Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 06-19-2014, 11:58 AM   #1
hoistimus
Mini-Con
Selling my whole collection

Hello all,

Been a while since I've spent lots of time reading this site here, as the last few years I have spent raising a new family.
The time has come for me to sell my collection for several reasons I do not need to go into right now.

I have sold off almost all of the Generation 1 portion of the collection but I still have 24 large boxes packed with everything from Beast Wars through to the last movie. After seeing the lineup for this year's movie, I will not be getting anything from that, but that's another story.

I live on Prince Edward Island, and have not found much interest for anything that's not G1. So if I find a buyer for what I have, I am willing to personally deliver it in July before I move at the beginning of August. I am willing to go as far as southern Ontario since I can arrange a place to crash for a day or two in Ottawa if need be.

I also have a comic collection of 79 or the original 80 comics as well as the complete Gen 2 series and comics from DW and IDW collected since early 2000s.

Ideally I would like to sell as much of the collection as I can to one buyer, and I am working on making a list of the toys. The comics I can sell as a separate lot.

I am looking to generate a few thousand from selling the collection so I am looking for serious inquiries only. I hope to have a complete list of the collection completed by this weekend.

Thank you for your time.
hoistimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
hoistimus
Mini-Con
Re: Selling my whole collection

I have finally compiled the list of transformers I have for sale.

As TFcon is coming up, this might be a great chance to pick up a collection to turn around and sell it.. I thought of it but I do not have the time or resources.

Please see the attached list, and my next step is to add prices but if I get a reasonable offer for either all or a significant portion of the list, I may not need to.
Attached Files
File Type: zip list.zip (11.3 KB, 203 views)
Old 06-29-2014, 11:03 PM   #3
alternatorfan
g1 baby

Cannot a cess list can you manually put one up?.
Thanks
alternatorfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:45 PM   #4
hoistimus
Mini-Con

It is 26 boxes, and over 400 items.. I'll probably break some posting rules by posting it all. I had to zip the Excel file as it would not allow to post .xls files. I'll try to see if there is another way.