Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 10-19-2010, 02:25 AM   #21
Robimus
Iacon North Scout
Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart

Saw this tonight. What a deal!

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:33 AM   #22
pulsedragon20
I win
Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager figure price Rollback at Wal-Mart

Yay Seaspray!
pulsedragon20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:20 AM   #23
sideswipe88
Stig's Asian Cousin

i just got drift for 10$ now i have to go back !
sideswipe88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:52 AM   #24
CBII
Animated

Sea Spray and Payload....and my local walmart is very well stocked with both. Might even be a signal bludgeon hiding in that back as well.
CBII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:03 AM   #25
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con

Wow. That's a massive, massive rollback. Hope that kind of generousity sticks around for a few weeks, since I dumped all my cash already picking up HFTD Ironhide and BB Bumblebee at Wal-Mart and Animated Snarl and Marvel Crossovers Iron/Spidey at Zellers' half price clearance.
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:51 PM   #26
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

I can Confirm that Macloed WalMart, in calgary, has these and the Deluxes on sale now
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:56 PM   #27
UltraMarknus
Springer Fanboy
UltraMarknus's Ebay Auctions

Ya I just picked up Seaspray at this price...unbelievable deal. I even considered Drift but naaahhh, I'll wait for Blurr.

My Feedback Thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=ultramarknus
UltraMarknus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:18 PM   #28
kahlua17
Generation 2

I picked up Night Ops Ratchet since I don't have a Ratchet yet. I was hoping to see Battle Blades Prime, but they didn't have that out at Dufferin Wal-Mart yet.
kahlua17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #29
Jove
Nostalgia Enthusiast

Meh. This is a really good price, but none of the figures appeal to me. The closest is Seaspray, and I like my mini-bots, well, mini.

I'm hoping that KW gets the Wave 2 Generations figures soon. It seems like they are out everywhere but here!
Jove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:15 PM   #30
Goaliebot
All Makes and Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jove View Post
Meh. This is a really good price, but none of the figures appeal to me. The closest is Seaspray, and I like my mini-bots, well, mini.

I'm hoping that KW gets the Wave 2 Generations figures soon. It seems like they are out everywhere but here!
Generations Wave 2 has so far forsaken us K/W'ers!

-----

Now what are the chances of:

1) HFTD Voyager Wave 2 (Banzaitron, Battle Blades Prime) showing up at WalMarts during this rollback? AFAIK we've only seen that wave at TRUs to date.

2) Someone being able to buy a wave 1 HFTD Voyager for $16.86 at WalMart and using that receipt to get a pricematch from TRU on a wave 2 HFTD Voyager?
Do you have Perfect Effect Powermaster Prime upgrades PC-15 (little Ginrai dude) and PC-16 (transforming Prime cab) - or Fans Hobby Powerbaser - and you want some hard-to-get MISB ER / TR figures (the 3 ER Coneheads, Runamok, TR Twin Twist & Top Spin)? PM me if you're interested in working out a trade!
Goaliebot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
autobot, canada, decepticon, hunt for the decepticons, movie, rollback, sale, wal mart