Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 04-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
justprime
Animated
Re: Takara Tomy Animated Rodimus, Wingblade Optimus Prime, More Confirmed with Releas

Notice there was no Habro in the anouncement,... hope they change there mind,.... still to see Arcee/Ratchet here, wont hold my breath for Rodimus,ironhide and the rest... looks like Takara will get the product out and some of the better of animated charaters too,... my dollars are going to Japan,... the big H missed the boat.
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #12
Mighty_Galvatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Takara Tomy Animated Rodimus, Wingblade Optimus Prime, More Confirmed with Releas

If these figures sell well, then I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro puts them out after all.
Mighty_Galvatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:49 AM   #13
Protoman
The Legend

Follow Protoman on TWITTER - Protoman http://twitter.com/Protoman
Protoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:09 AM   #14
Magnimus
Alternator

Did we ever even get confirmation that Canada would get Ratchet and Arcee?
Old 04-21-2010, 01:15 AM   #15
JaySmith
Banned
JaySmith's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by justprime View Post
Notice there was no Habro in the anouncement,... hope they change there mind,.... still to see Arcee/Ratchet here, wont hold my breath for Rodimus,ironhide and the rest... looks like Takara will get the product out and some of the better of animated charaters too,... my dollars are going to Japan,... the big H missed the boat.
Hasbro stated many moons ago that the remaining Animated figures would see a release at some point.... if memory serves me Rodimus Minor was to be another TRU Exclusive.
JaySmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:24 AM   #16
Robimus
Iacon North Scout

Can't wait for HA Jazz. Rodimus too.

Visit the official TFcon Toronto website for all the details!
Robimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 07:10 AM   #17
justprime
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Galvatron View Post
If these figures sell well, then I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro puts them out after all.
I said the same thing back in the 80's with the micromaster transport bases and command centre they told me for 6 months that they would be coming to Canada,.... never happened they cancelled the line and never shipped the last 3 pieces here,... took 9 months and a call in to head office of big H (many thanks Micheal) to get the pieces shipped up from pawtucket,... that said there customer service is outstanding,... maybe this is a venue to sell without going through the retail outlets that will not carry, get product, limited stock or a cancelled line,....
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote