Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-17-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
smoothyg35
Generation 2
Chimungmung shipping question ....

Hey guys - just wanted to know if any of your guys have delt with Tony at Chimungmung ??

And how long did shipping take to reach you once you ordered the item. I'm on the east coast - Montreal. If anyone could shed some light, I would really appreciate it
smoothyg35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:49 AM   #2
Akroyer
Nexus Maximus
Re: Chimungmung shipping question ....

I dealt with him a few times, but that was over a year or more ago now. No problems, everything went good. If I remember right it took about a couple weeks to arrive in NB.

Akroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:06 AM   #3
DuG
Titanium

Everytime I've delt with him it's been for items that were in stock and I was always surprised at how fast shipping was compared to other sellers/stores that I purchased from at the same time.
DuG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:14 AM   #4
RocketGTR
Animated

The last order I did with him arrived in about 5 business days. I'm on the Westcoast.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:17 AM   #5
mastereh
Generation 2

I've had awesome shipping from Tony; things always arrive within a week of being shipped out. I'm in the GTA .
mastereh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 11:21 AM   #6
Oreobuilder
Cybertron

I'm in Montreal as well and order from Chimungmung regularly, mostly for third party stuff. Their orders always come well packed and take less time to arrive than when I order from the US, so about 5-6 business days. Once, I placed my order on a Sunday and had the box at my door on the Thursday - not even 4 full business days! Hong Kong post is more efficient than Canada Post by far.

Also, no duty is charged.

OB
Oreobuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:25 PM   #7
mrluthor
Robot in Disguise

Usually within 15 days. I ordered a Salmoore (not Cy-kill) figure on June 30 th I received it on July 14 so about 11 business days. I am in Windsor, Ontario.
mrluthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 03:42 AM   #8
Vagabond Elf
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreobuilder View Post
I'm in Montreal as well and order from Chimungmung regularly, mostly for third party stuff. Their orders always come well packed and take less time to arrive than when I order from the US, so about 5-6 business days. Once, I placed my order on a Sunday and had the box at my door on the Thursday - not even 4 full business days! Hong Kong post is more efficient than Canada Post by far.

Also, no duty is charged.

OB
I suspect you can credit both of those things to the indifference of the Montreal CBSA office, rather than any efficiency or inefficiency of of any postal outlet.

I've noticed packages from the US are more likely to receive scrutiny by customs than those from China or Japan, too - which is usually the main source of the delay.

As to the OP - I haven't dealt with Chimungmung in years, and back then it was pretty slow; but then I wasn't paying for particularly fast shipping, either.
Vagabond Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:15 AM   #9
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions

Experiencing first time dealing with this company. Ordered product June 21, was said to ship June 25-28. There was a delay with the manufacturer. Item finally shipped July 15 and has not hit Canadian shores as of yet. My guess would be here at the end of the week or beginning of next
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote