Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2020, 12:45 PM   #2491
delrue
Beasty
delrue's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: SK
Posts: 304
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Autobot clone 2-pack finally has an actual listing on .ca https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08556YR1V/...v_ov_lig_dp_it


Back up to full price though but it is showing in stock now.
delrue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:24 PM   #2492
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
evenstaves's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: les Milles Isles
Posts: 1,109
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Not TF-related BUT:

Managed to secure Amazon.ca orders for the two exclusive Monster High Collector Dolls, the Pennywise and the Shining twins

Twins arrived yesterday, in pristine shape still inside the from-Mattel shipping box
Pennywise arrived today, no outer box, just naked, looking like this:



Looked really similar to everyone experiences with the Ratchet/Lifeline 2-pack, asked her to check the tracking history - confirmed, it went through Halton Hills
(didn't check if the pristine one did or not)

Called amazon to complain, they refunded the entire cost
I said "man, I don't want a refund, I want an unblemished/un-defaced copy of this item"
Item is currently unavailable though, so nothing they can do about it

Gonna have to just keep our eyes peeled for another copy (based on your all postings, I said "should opt for gift wrap next time", lol)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:30 PM   #2493
starsaber89
Generation 2
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Toronto
Posts: 184
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Not TF-related BUT:

Managed to secure Amazon.ca orders for the two exclusive Monster High Collector Dolls, the Pennywise and the Shining twins

Twins arrived yesterday, in pristine shape still inside the from-Mattel shipping box
Pennywise arrived today, no outer box, just naked, looking like this:



Looked really similar to everyone experiences with the Ratchet/Lifeline 2-pack, asked her to check the tracking history - confirmed, it went through Halton Hills
(didn't check if the pristine one did or not)

Called amazon to complain, they refunded the entire cost
I said "man, I don't want a refund, I want an unblemished/un-defaced copy of this item"
Item is currently unavailable though, so nothing they can do about it

Gonna have to just keep our eyes peeled for another copy (based on your all postings, I said "should opt for gift wrap next time", lol)
Yeah they really shouldn't ship items without any sort of protection nor should they deface an item with a postage sticker. It's terrible practice. And dude those things are so freaky, don't want them anywhere near where I live haha.
starsaber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:32 PM   #2494
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fraser Valley
Posts: 2,759
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Unreal. And if that gets left on your doorstep, anybody knows what it is... No protection from rain or weather. Jesus.

Albeit I want to also add: Amazon can hire more people and pay them better. Esp since online shopping has gone bonkers with the pandemic. :/
__________________
FEEDBACK THREAD
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=47050

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 08:01 PM   #2495
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
evenstaves's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: les Milles Isles
Posts: 1,109
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
And if that gets left on your doorstep, anybody knows what it is... No protection from rain or weather
That's exactly what happened

It's not wet, thought it WAS raining midday today (it COULD'VE gotten wet if she hadn't retrieved it immediately after seeing the truck depart)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 08:48 PM   #2496
protoform_ironhide
Commander
protoform_ironhide's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Vancouver BC
Posts: 2,008
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Well, at least on the plus side, you got it for free. I wouldn't mind that
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:22 PM   #2497
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
evenstaves's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: les Milles Isles
Posts: 1,109
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
Well, at least on the plus side, you got it for free. I wouldn't mind that
I mean, yeah, but that wasn't the intent

If they had produced a pristine (hell, even middling) copy like the Shining twins came in, there wouldn't have been a peep out of me, transaction: COOL

I was hoping they would just replace the damn thing, and we could send the defaced one back (amazon free return labels et al)

Instead they just threw the money at me so fast, it almost like "don't ask any questions about Halton Hills PLEASE"
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:53 PM   #2498
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ
CobraCommander's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Terror Drome
Posts: 5,399
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

lol... amazon, sorry for your package, but man the laziness
__________________
B/S/T Threads:
Latest Transformers Thread - Cybertron.ca
TFCON 2018 Transformers - Cybertron.ca
Action Figures - ActionFigureNews
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

WTB (MISB/MIB):
Soul of Chogokin Go Lion (Voltron)

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
CobraCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 09:54 PM   #2499
starsaber89
Generation 2
Join Date: Nov 2020
Location: Toronto
Posts: 184
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Has anyone preordered the Ironhide & Prowl set from Amazon.com? And if so, are you still waiting for your preorders? Is there any word from Amazon.com?
starsaber89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 10:09 PM   #2500
ssjgoku22
Crossover
ssjgoku22's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 1,424
Re: Amazon.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsaber89 View Post
Has anyone preordered the Ironhide & Prowl set from Amazon.com? And if so, are you still waiting for your preorders? Is there any word from Amazon.com?
Yeah, I preordered from them. Shipping date is apparently Jan. 6th...
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Transformers Shopping






Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.

Transformers on eBay.ca!
Transformers
Lot of 2 Well Used Transformers G1 Soundwave 1984
Transformers
Transformers / Mr. Potato Head / OPTIMASH PRIME / OPTIMUS PRIME - MIB
Transformers
1997 hasbro Transformers Beast Wars, Transmetals Megatron ***for Parts
Transformers
10 TRANSFORMERS Lot 4 Sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Transformers
2 Transformers Earthrise ALLICONS 4 Sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Transformers
Battle Beasts Series 3 Hasbro Takara 86 #57 Black Panther VERY CLEAN WORKING RUB
Transformers
Vintage Transformers Birthday Candle Optimus Prime

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.