Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 06-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #1
Pulverise2
Armada
Exclamation Wanted Figures from Energon!

Hi there I never got a chance to complete a full Maximus from the energon line so I'm looking for any combiners to go with my Energon stormjet preferably decepticons: here are the names of the char's that combine to form a Maximus i won't be including the autobot ones i'm looking for these decepticon ones: Bonecrusher or sledge plz pm me here or on my email blackjustice91@hotmail.com if u have any of those for sale

Edit: i'm located in Canada, Toronto

I am also buying the full set of energon bruticus maximus i'm looking for it loose without packaging or instructions of any of the limbs (to make it as cheap as possible) plz let me knwo the price and also if you are interested ican trade in any figures of the ones in my thread here http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...482#post144482 that i'm selling with the money or cash alone

Last edited by Pulverise2; 06-17-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Pulverise2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:06 AM   #2
Iron Moose
Knows things
Re: Wanted Figures from Energon!

Whereabouts are you located?
Iron Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 02:30 AM   #3
astrana
Nexus Maximus

welcome to the site, there should be tons of loose maximus toy for sale on the forum. If u are going to buy the superion add-on just remeber the arms may fit, but i dont see anyway the feet would stick on any other bots
astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
Pulverise2
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrana View Post
welcome to the site, there should be tons of loose maximus toy for sale on the forum. If u are going to buy the superion add-on just remeber the arms may fit, but i dont see anyway the feet would stick on any other bots
well thanks for tlelign me can i ask for a little help? if there are nay pics out there of stormjet/steamhammer/barricade combiend with other bot's leg partS? i jus twanan make sure if they combine or not unelss its official thne what a bummer but, i would like someone to help me with this cuz i wanted to create my own combienr from energon with those limbs =[
Old 06-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
Pulverise2
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Moose View Post
Whereabouts are you located?
canada, toronto i live near scarborough but, i can make it anywhere in toronto =D
Old 06-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
chans formers
raff ow roud

it "is" possible to switch combiners limbs between autobot ones and decepticons.any of the bruticus maximus or the constructicon maximus limb bots will fit onto the same hex pegs that are on stormjet.welcome aboard btwhave you tried reading through some of the sales threads here yet?there's some pretty good stuff in there where you're not paying a scalpers price

Last edited by chans formers; 06-15-2009 at 09:36 PM.
chans formers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:46 PM   #7
Pulverise2
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by chans formers View Post
it "is" possible to switch combiners limbs between autobot ones and decepticons.any of the bruticus maximus or the constructicon maximus limb bots will fit onto the same hex pegs that are on stormjet.welcome aboard btwhave you tried reading through some of the sales threads here yet?there's some pretty good stuff in there where you're not paying a scalpers price
hehe thanks for the concern and thanks for the reply, well i staretd to search kijiji.ca but found nothing so ifigured ishud look here maybe ppl ehre r mostly canadian so easy to make trades and stuff i hope ifind em but, i posetd the thread so if anyone has em for sale can offer them for sale here otehrwise i'd have to throguh all fothe threads lmao but, iam trying to get through them all slowly
Old 06-15-2009, 09:51 PM   #8
astrana
Nexus Maximus

i see more individual "limbs" for sale more than the whole set on the forum... try use the search function. if u are planning to complete the collection, i think purchasing the whole set would be a wiser choice compare to getting them individually.

When i started collect maximus there were one of them on site for 50 each (set), i wasited about few weeks and found someone selling each set for 35
Old 06-15-2009, 10:02 PM   #9
Pulverise2
Armada

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrana View Post
i see more individual "limbs" for sale more than the whole set on the forum... try use the search function. if u are planning to complete the collection, i think purchasing the whole set would be a wiser choice compare to getting them individually.

When i started collect maximus there were one of them on site for 50 each (set), i wasited about few weeks and found someone selling each set for 35
wow what a save but, i've seen some ppl r selling the scout's for about 6bucks that's preety cheap i mean if im meeting in person to pick them up whcih usually do at kijiji it could be so much cheaper that way but, im gonna start lookign aroudn the forum if noone is offerring to sell me limbs in this thread
Old 06-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #10
astrana
Nexus Maximus

ya, thats true... btw here is a pic, i put devy limbs on bruticus